CPU overheating to 89 degrees while Rendering 3D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
But I also need a cooler for my Nvidia Quadro 4000 GPU, do we get coolers for GPU in India?
Nope. The only way you can get them is by searching on eBay.in. Some eBay products can be shipped internationally, eBay handles everything and you pay whatever you see. But the truth is, the cost is a bit on the higher side compared to their actual price in USA.

This company Arctic makes good GPU coolers. ARCTIC | Graphics Card Cooler

In their website, I don't see nVidia Quadro cards being mentioned.

But Quadro 4000 and GTX 480 were the same chip. They should also have the same PCB layout. So a cooler for GTX 480 should work with Quadro 4000. But you should verify this with a GTX 480 owner before buying.

Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo II should be fine. I can see it on eBay.in for 4.5K. Imported from USA.

tbh blow away dust from your cabinet. You can get a blower on a simple electrical shop. Just buy a CPU cooler. Fermi based cards, GTX 480, Quadro 4000 ran hot anyway.

OP
S

SunnyKapoor

Broken In
Can you give me link for the blower online? I am going to purchase the cooler online so I can order both together.

After I remove the stock fan from the cpu, which paste I require to clean the cpu surface? Please a link for that as well.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
for the thermal paste, look at noctua nt h1 available in primeabgb at rs 415. artic silver 5 is a good one also.

Last edited:
OP
S

SunnyKapoor

Broken In
Is it the one which is used for cleaning or to apply on the cpu?

I saw this video for same cabinet of installing corsair cooler and he has just cleaned the cpu of the left over thermal paste from the stock cooler and not applied any thermal paste for the corsair one.

I am probably going to go with this cooler as seidon is not available any more online in India.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCr1NGSQBEw

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
it is the thermal interface material to be applied onto cpu. you should apply it before installing the cpu cooler.

OP
S

SunnyKapoor

Broken In
It says that Thermal Compound is pre-applied on the corsair.

Corsair H80i Cooler - Corsair: Flipkart.com

What about the cleaning agent? How do I clean the CPU surface after I remove the stock cooler fan?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
if it comes with pre-applied thermal paste, then you dont need to worry. in order to clean the older paste, use iso propyl alcohol and linen cloth.

OP
S

SunnyKapoor

Broken In
Thanks. Is there a software to check how much volt each of my hardware is using?

because if I install two coolers for cpu and gpu I need to know whether my 750 cooler master psu can support it or not.

Top Bottom