CPU + MOBO + GPU in 25K

Arjs

Broken In
I want to upgrade my really old Gaming Rig. It had a gtx 460 which is blown after 5 years and also now the mobo is acting weird.

These componenets I will keep -

MONITOR - BenQ G2420HD | PSU - Corsair VX 550w | CASE - NZXT Guardian 921 (always open from both sides lol
Corsair Vengeance 4GB RAM stick | Samsung 256GB SSD | 2x 1TB Segate HD's

I dont want to invest much in this. Want to upgrade to a decent Board + proc + GPU which will make this system Run all the games in High for just 1 year

I have opened up a restaurant, because of which I have no clue what is going on in the technology world. I have had no time in the past year or so to even play games . Your help will be Much appreciated.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Fill this:
*forum.digit.in/pc-components-confi...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

25k is low budget IMO. A good GPU alone will take around 15k (RX 470) at least.

quicky008

Technomancer
within 25k its difficult to procure components that will allow you to run all games that are currently available at high settings,but you can go with this config:

i3 6100: rs 9000

Gigabyte H110M-DS2 DDR3:Rs 5000

zotac gtx 750ti 2gb ddr5:Rs 9000

yasho2249

Broken In
i3 6100
Cheapest H110 mobo from Asus gigabyte or msi
Rx 460

Should add up to about 25k
If it's possible add another 4gb ram..... Its highly recommended and it costs 1-1.5k

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
if he is adding another RAM which would be DDR3 then its better to go for a DDR4 compatible motherboard and DDR4 RAM. 8GB DDR4 cost around 3k(on amazon.in)

OP
A

Arjs

Broken In
Thanks for helping me out here guys ..

How much more do I need to spend if I get the cheapest ddr4 board and a gfx card that can run all the games that are out there today @ almost max settings ?

Also, I would prefer nvidia card, as I have never bought an AMD card in last 10 years :s

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks for helping me out here guys ..

How much more do I need to spend if I get the cheapest ddr4 board and a gfx card that can run all the games that are out there today @ almost max settings ?

Also, I would prefer nvidia card, as I have never bought an AMD card in last 10 years :s

A GTX 1060 would cost you around 20k alone. Then around 7-8k for a B150 mobo and 15k for i5-6500.

mobo

Broken In
In 25k try to squeeze in a GTX 950(~13k), a i3 6100(~8.5k) and a H110 board(~4.5k). You will also need DDR4 Ram, 8 GB(~3k).

Some motherboards do support skylake with DDR3 RAM, but it may be detrimental.

OP
A

Arjs

Broken In
A GTX 1060 would cost you around 20k alone. Then around 7-8k for a B150 mobo and 15k for i5-6500.

And this setup would run all the current games [MENTION=56127]max[/MENTION] settings + games till 1 more year ?

- - - Updated - - -

In 25k try to squeeze in a GTX 950(~13k), a i3 6100(~8.5k) and a H110 board(~4.5k). You will also need DDR4 Ram, 8 GB(~3k).

Some motherboards do support skylake with DDR3 RAM, but it may be detrimental.

i already have a DDR3 4gb stick .. can it run along side another ddr4 4gb stick on the same mobo ? or do i have to buy 8gb DDR4 new. and this one ddr3 stick I have will be waste ?

yasho2249

Broken In
And this setup would run all the current games [MENTION=56127]max[/MENTION] settings + games till 1 more year ?

- - - Updated - - -

i already have a DDR3 4gb stick .. can it run along side another ddr4 4gb stick on the same mobo ? or do i have to buy 8gb DDR4 new. and this one ddr3 stick I have will be waste ?
Yes an i5 + gtx 1060 6gb will max almost any game at 1080p

DDR3 AND DDR4 WONT RUN TOGETHER ON A SINGLE MOBO!!

6th gen supports ddr4 but mobos are available with ddr3 too.....you can reuse the ddr3 ram

Top Bottom