CPU, Mobo, Gamepad, Headphones and HDMI cable

Therapist

Broken In
Terms for all items: Outstation buyers will have to transfer money first and the items will be shipped after the payment is cleared.
Newway01 already bought my RAM modules this way and the following screenshot should inspire confidence: Testimonial.

Sempron LE 1250 2.2GHz processor and Gigabyte GA-M61 PME-S2P mobo.
Date of purchase: July 10, 2009.
Reason for sale: Two reasons. Firstly, because I bought a netbook and secondly, check out my signature.
Warranty details: 3 years (2 years remaining).
Expected Price: Rs 1950 + shipping extra.
Location of Seller: New Bombay.
Pictures: I haven't included the date in the snaps because it's already printed on the bill.
Additional details: Driver CD, manual, processor decal and original box packaging included. Note: Processor box will be shipped only if you want me to remove it from the mobo. So please specify if you want the CPU and Mobo separated before shipping, or packed as it is.

Here's a scan of the bill, so you can verify the date and warranty details:

*i.imgur.com/J3Npr.jpg

Snaps of the CPU+Mobo and accessories:

*i.imgur.com/bwuHG.jpg *i.imgur.com/T9hhp.jpg

*i.imgur.com/fLHIE.jpg *i.imgur.com/cTXfs.jpg

Sony MDR-XD100 circumaural headphones.
Date of purchase: Don't remember, but it's been bought after the CPU and Mobo listed above.
Reason for sale: Bought better headphones.
Warranty details: Misplaced the bill.
Expected Price: Rs 450 + shipping extra.
Additional Notes: The headphones are working perfectly and have been used very sparingly. The cushions are extremely comfortable and the cable is 9' long with high quality and very flexible butyl rubber construction. The faux leather skin on the right can has come off in places (check pictures), but the cushion is intact.

*i.imgur.com/MGid1.jpg *i.imgur.com/r5oqb.jpg *i.imgur.com/GmX1P.jpg

Logitech Dual Action gamepad
Date of purchase: I bought it along with the headphones listed above.
Reason for sale: Bought the Xbox 360 gamepad.
Warranty details: Refer the listing above.
Expected Price: Rs 550 + shipping extra.
Additional Notes: The gamepad is in excellent condition as is evident from the photographs. The analogue sticks track precisely. Driver CD and manual included.

*i.imgur.com/c0KQP.jpg *i.imgur.com/7Opk0.jpg *i.imgur.com/GY4Wz.jpg

Dick Smith HDMI Cable (Gold plated, 2 metre)
Date of purchase: A month back.
Reason for sale: Bought it only to test the ports on my new rig. I purchased a Cnct DVI cable instead. This has been used for barely a few minutes.
Warranty details: One year I guess; I'll have to confirm with Croma.
Expected Price: Rs 400 + shipping extra.
Additional Notes: This is perfectly working and brand new cable. You basically get a huge discount because I opened the packaging. Tested it with my rig and a friend's PS3, and works flawlessly on both.

*i.imgur.com/LJiKI.jpg *i.imgur.com/KN2x0.jpg

Top Bottom