CPU arround 25K INR?

Anj

Right off the assembly line
I am looking for a cpu around 25,000. Just for home use and some casual gaming. like SOF II, GTA and so..

Pls suggest me.

I think Intel 3.3 GHz LGA 1155 Core i3 2120 Processor or AMD 3.6 GHz AM3+ FX4100 Processor will be best in this range.. Which one you will prefer??

Thanks!!!

Sup

Broken In
Fill up the questions present in the thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html and post it here to get proper response.

OP
A

Anj

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Internet surfing with 10-15 chrome tabs + MS Word 2010 at the same time (If these two are not running then playing GTA, SOF II like games).

But most importantly it should be running 10-12hrs a day

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 25-30k for CPU only

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 7 (+Some linux flavor Ubuntu 12.04 or suse), dual boot

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB will be sufficient

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: NO (I had 20 inch LG LED minitor) I do not remember the resolution, probably it is 1600x900px

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: nothing

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: in next few weeks

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: My friend and me can do that.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Patna. yep, pref. flipkart

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I think Intel 3.3 GHz LGA 1155 Core i3 2120 Processor or AMD 3.6 GHz AM3+ FX4100 Processor will be best in this range.. Which one you will prefer??

Last edited:
Top Bottom