Corsair SMPS out of warranty

surya_sapui

In the zone
Hello Guys,

I have a corsair cx750M SMPS , its not working, its dead, can you pls tell me where i get it repaired from kolkata.

please suggest...

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Fill RMA request online.

If it's out of warranty, shoot an email to corsair and ask if they will do repair for an out of warranty PSU.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buy a new psu,750W psu is unnecessary anyway unless it is a very high end system.Just get a new psu,what's your system configuration & budget.

OP
S

surya_sapui

In the zone
I submit the PSU to service center(kaizen). They are authorized service center of corsair products. They repaired out of warranty product.

But they didn't give any hope. Whether it successfully repaired or not because part's non availability.

If repairable then cost of service 1500-2000 & take at least 15-20 days.

Now God knows what happen.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I submit the PSU to service center(kaizen). They are authorized service center of corsair products. They repaired out of warranty product.

But they didn't give any hope. Whether it successfully repaired or not because part's non availability.

If repairable then cost of service 1500-2000 & take at least 15-20 days.

Now God knows what happen.
Waste of money,you can get new VS550 for 3200 or VS450 for 2300 which is more than enough for any basic system with upto a 1050Ti level card.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try to get this,it is much better Buy Online CORSAIR CX550 550 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certification PSU CP-9020121-UK - in India else get CX450 as CX series is much better than VS series & for any basic system with latest 4/6 cores processor & 1050Ti graphics card 450W is enough.

quicky008

Technomancer
dont waste your money in attempting to get the psu repaired-in my experience,repaired PSUs dont last very long-maybe it will function properly for 4-6 months and then some problem will crop up again.

Just ditch the psu and get a new one.

Top Bottom