Corsair h80i in india?when?

sahil121

Right off the assembly line
hey myself sahil from mumbai.i have most of parts in my system from CORSAIR...so obviously i love CORSAIR products cause of their quality and performance.

i wanted to buy corsair h80i cpu liquid cooler but cant find it anywhere...anyone have any idea about their release date in india?

or if already released then from where i can buy it and if you have any idea about price then please post it thank you.

tkin

Back to school!!
hey myself sahil from mumbai.i have most of parts in my system from CORSAIR...so obviously i love CORSAIR products cause of their quality and performance.

i wanted to buy corsair h80i cpu liquid cooler but cant find it anywhere...anyone have any idea about their release date in india?

or if already released then from where i can buy it and if you have any idea about price then please post it thank you.
It won't come to India soon, as it was just released, maybe by april.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Call Corsair Toll free number and inquire about it.

Top Bottom