Cordless Phone withing 2k

vito scalleta

In the zone
Hi Guys,

So my parents have asked for a cordless phone to replace the existing landline phone they are using and I have absolutely no knowledge on what to look for when purchasing one.

Kindly suggest a good cordless phone within 2000rs that you know of or have experience with.

We do not need multiple receivers and the receiver range needed will be 10 m to 15 m.

Thanks in Advance.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Philips, if you can get a genuine one in India or Panasonic. There are tons of models like built in ups etc. Check them at your end.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi Guys,

So my parents have asked for a cordless phone to replace the existing landline phone they are using and I have absolutely no knowledge on what to look for when purchasing one.

Kindly suggest a good cordless phone within 2000rs that you know of or have experience with.

We do not need multiple receivers and the receiver range needed will be 10 m to 15 m.

Thanks in Advance.
*www.amazon.in/Panasonic-Single-KX-...Y-pd9NW1hrTfCFgParMnc2mHPKo1HvMxoCDVEQAvD_BwE

patkim

Cyborg Agent
I have been using Panasonic Single Line 2.4GHz KX-TG3611SX for a while. This model comes with speaker phone but it does not have a separate battery backup. Some models do offer battery backup. The models are similar just that the DC power cord is routed thru additional battery pack so that in the event of power failure handset does not disconnect.

If you are planning to replace the corded landline totally then you may like to opt for one with battery backup. No need if your power point is on inverter circuit.
In my case since I have retained the corded instrument, I did not opt for battery pack model.

Sound is clear, speakerphone is good but I feel the display is bit weak during daytime. Contents are more readable when backlit.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Try gigaset. Basic version will be within your budget. Some Panasonic phones don't work without power. Please check before buying

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom