Cooler Master RC 310 For Gaming !

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Find my below specs,With help of you guys I already planned to buy this gaming Rig,Since I live in the Middle East I couldnt get the NZXT Gamma Case,Instead CM Elite 310 is available.Also the G Skill RAM is not available so Choose Corsair 1600MHZ. Any Alternative Casing in the same Price Range?
One Final chance to alter my config..Gonna buy ASAP
Also the shopkeeper insists me to buy P8Z77 instead of P8B75.Which 1 should I go for ?

PU: i5 3550

Motherboard: Asus P8B75 V

RAM: Corsair 1600 MHz 4 GB x2

PSU: Corsair GS700

GPU: Sapphire HD7850

Cabinet: Cooler Master Elite 310

Monitor: Dell St2220L 22"

HDD: seagate barracuda 2 TB

Also I'll be buying graphic card next month to ease the burden...Can I replace for this config 7950 3GB without causing any heat problems...7950 costs 17K here

Last edited:
> No problem with the Corsair ram, it's perfectly fine.

> P8Z77 has Z77 chipset while P8B75 has B75 chipset. Z77 chipset will be of no use in this rig as the cpu is not overclockable. In this case, B75 chipset will be good as it will get all the work done and would also be light on pockets. So tell this stuff to you'r shopkeeper too and don't make him force anyhing on you.

> you can get Cooler Master 370 or any other cabinet which has front 120 mm fan and atleast and 120 mm rear fan, two side window fans and rear mounted PSU if possible.

> HD7950 would be even better than HD7850.

> If the U.A.E.'s prices for i5 3570k are in you'r budget, then get i5 3570k with MSI z77A G45.

> Also, please post the prices so that if someone of us can get products from there, then we can get an approximate.

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
Depends on the 7950 you get, fans are anywaays ver cheap. I recommend a 120mm fan for front intake and another to push out from the back. And no cm 310 is not suitable because of psu placement.

If I buy 7950 3GB do i need aditional coolers?

Will post prices after I Buy..

I understand the Better options U r suggesting but is CM310 suitable for my rig ?

> new cpu cooler will not be required as the processor is not a k series processor. But yes, there will be extra heat, and that's why I suggested you to get a cabinet with front and rear 120 mm fan space and two side windows fan spaces. you should actually put fans in your cabinet. After you purchase the cabinet, post it's name and we'll help you get the best fan configuration for your cabinet (as in where to intake and where to exaust).

> I would rather go for CM elite 370.

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
> new cpu cooler will not be required as the processor is not a k series processor. But yes, there will be extra heat, and that's why I suggested you to get a cabinet with front and rear 120 mm fan space and two side windows fan spaces. you should actually put fans in your cabinet. After you purchase the cabinet, post it's name and we'll help you get the best fan configuration for your cabinet (as in where to intake and where to exaust).

> I would rather go for CM elite 370.

Cm 311 is cheaper with plenty of space, fan mounts

OP
R

rixon.d9

Journeyman
My option will be CM11/CM10 if I'm going for i5 3550 and 7850HD
CM 370 if i5 3570k Processor and 7950HD.
Also Should I ask for Vapour X edition 7950HD or all Sapphire 7950 HD are Vapour X Edition ?

Thanku for your Overwhelming responses finally few questions regarding after purchase.
If i choose to assemble myslef from where can I get the Connection Diagram,Should be in the MOBO manual I believe?
And Is there anything I need to to with BIOS ? How do I boot up first time ? How to partition new HDD and Install windows very first time

how about Logitech G400Mouse and G105 keyboard ? Dont want to strecth my budget too much

One IMP Question to ask.Can I later add on a Wifi Card onto the P8B59-V MOBO ? It is the most Important thing that I forgot believing Everyboard Will house it

My option will be CM11/CM10 if I'm going for i5 3550 and 7850HD
CM 370 if i5 3570k Processor and 7950HD.
Also Should I ask for Vapour X edition 7950HD or all Sapphire 7950 HD are Vapour X Edition ?

Thanku for your Overwhelming responses finally few questions regarding after purchase.
If i choose to assemble myslef from where can I get the Connection Diagram,Should be in the MOBO manual I believe?
And Is there anything I need to to with BIOS ? How do I boot up first time ? How to partition new HDD and Install windows very first time

how about Logitech G400Mouse and G105 keyboard ? Dont want to strecth my budget too much

One IMP Question to ask.Can I later add on a Wifi Card onto the P8B59-V MOBO ? It is the most Important thing that I forgot believing Everyboard Will house it

> Yes you should ask for the vapourX version. No, not all Sapphire's are vapour X. vapuor X is a better cooler and you should get it.

> The connection diagrams should be in motherboard manual and for PSU, it should be in the PSU manual. You can search on youtube. I have low speed internet so I cannot see every video and suggest one to you. Good luck.

> In bios, change the following stuff:
chipset sata to AHCI
enable usb boot
set boot priority to USB>optical drive>hard disk

> You you can add a wifi card later.

Top Bottom