[Contest] Challenge #3 - What's your Call sign / In-Game-Name? [Kung Fu Combat]

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
All of us have our special call signs and in-game-names, right?

We wanna know yours. That's it.

*i.imgur.com/ZL3mJ5B.jpg

Just enter your in-game-names or call signs below... to win prizes.

NOTE: Don't forget to register here and share your Gamer ID below. Click here for more info: (ENTRIES WITHOUT GAMER ID WON'T BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES)
For more info on this contest, go here.

bloodlife

.::Lost in the EchO::.
Call Sign - "bloodlife" used first when started playing CZ online first time, had to settle for this tag could think of any other name.. ever since then it's stuck with me :D
used to play CS:CZ, @ PGN server, not many knew about this server players with ping <150 were allowed to play.

Empanada

Broken In
It's Empanada (my in-game name)... for a reason.

I'm a Maharashtrian and on Diwali we prepare fried "kannavla" (dunno how to say it in english), filled with grated coconut and sugar that is deep fried. If you replace the grated coconut and sugar filling with beef or pork mash -- and if you're from Brazil or South America -- kannavla essentially becomes Empanada. It's ****ing tasty. Can't wait to taste it again! Nom-nom-nom!!

My Gamer ID: 10442037 (good luck charm lol)

knidarius

Broken In
Gamer ID : 10412444

Been playing as Knidarius for as long as I can remember!!! I don't even remember why I chose this particular name :p Guess I only wanted something cool :p

Malakh

Broken In
Damn I'm so excited, this is definitely a big giveaway.

Gamer ID: 10438413

A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player, defeated Barbarian_Monkey multiple times.

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"
Gaming Name (on mostly all games cs go, Ark, GTA, kung fu combat etc is same) = PaPa

Reason = It feels good to be PaPa of hundreds and thousands of online multiplayers. They call me PaPa plus they dont swear.. Multiple benefits.

Gamer id : 10450992

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Gaming Name (on mostly all games cs go, Ark, GTA, kung fu combat etc is same) = PaPa

Reason = It feels good to be PaPa of hundreds and thousands of online multiplayers. They call me PaPa plus they dont swear.. Multiple benefits.

Smart. Only works if you aren't an abusive father, though. :D

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Gamer Id : 10446273

I use same id on almost all games ie Allu Azad.

Kung fu Combat didn't like space in the nickname field, so had to give it as AlluAzad for it.

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"
This was for you Apollo.

Haha. I can remember one incident one one salty/toxic player said over his "Papa teri ma ******" left his mic on (or may be he set it to some aensitive levels) next thing I heard was "Kya keh rha hai apne papa ko, apni daadi ko gaalia de rha hai, Slap Slap Slap"

At that moment I threw away all my guns and asked opponents to knife me. XD
"10/10 would get knifed again"

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh I forgot

(Cant keep forgetting about that X1)

Edit : Deleted previous comment. That was redundant now. Mobile UI didnt gave notifications

saske9800

Broken In
In game name:saske9800
If I had known the game was a KoF ripoff, would have kept my name k as in K'

My gamer id: saske9800

MadScorp

Gaming is Life
I would have to use Scorpion on this! A fighting game without Scorpion?! Impossible! Are youuu reaaaddyy? :p

My Gamer ID is 10479688

Top Bottom