[Contest] Challenge #3 - What's your Call sign / In-Game-Name? [FIFA 16]

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
All of us have our special call signs and in-game-names, right?

We wanna know yours. That's it.

*i.imgur.com/GRnVetL.jpg

Just enter your in-game-names or call signs below... to win prizes.

NOTE: Don't forget to register here and share your Gamer ID below. Click here for more info. (ENTRIES WITHOUT GAMER ID WON'T BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES)
For more info on this contest as a whole, click here

GooGooGeeGee

Broken In
i always name my players GooGooGeeGee, or my manager, too, sometimes.

the whole sequence where you're playing the manager, signing for a club, and your name's written on the contract and next in the press... GooGooGeeGee just sounds effing hilarious. xDXdxD

10436997 - gamer id

Empanada

Broken In
i always name my players GooGooGeeGee, or my manager, too, sometimes.

the whole sequence where you're playing the manager, signing for a club, and your name's written on the contract and next in the press... GooGooGeeGee just sounds effing hilarious. xDXdxD

10436997 - gamer id

Hahahaha :D:D:D That's some epic **** right there, dude.

Well, haven't really played FIFA 16, but in previous FIFA titles I used to name my character as Sir Bobby Robson. Don't know who he is? If you're a premier league fan you would've heard his name in the mid-2000s. Great manager, coached some of the greatest clubs on the planet, including Barcelona and Newcastle Utd. RIP Sir Bobby.

Gamer ID: 10442037

knidarius

Broken In
Call me stubborn but I always name my character or my in-game name as Knidarius

Now that I think of it, not really a too unique name. We have Zlatan now, don't we ? :D

Gamer ID : 10412444

Malakh

Broken In
Damn I'm so excited, this is definitely a big giveaway.

Gamer ID: 10438413

A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player, defeated Barbarian_Monkey multiple times.

MadScorp

Gaming is Life
This is one of few games where use my real name - Arjun :) As for the team names I usually mess around with them like Manchester Divided, Fake Madrid or ARSEanal :ashamed: Forgive me! :p

My Gamer ID is 10479688

Last edited:
Top Bottom