[Contest] Challenge #3 - What's your Call sign / In-Game-Name? [CSGO]

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
All of us have our special call signs and in-game-names, right?

We wanna know yours. That's it.

*i.imgur.com/y00FNLh.jpg

Enter your in-game-names or call signs below... to win prizes.

NOTE: Don't forget to register here and share your Gamer ID below. Click here for more info (ENTRIES WITHOUT GAMER ID WON'T BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES)
For more info on this contest as a whole, click here

saratchandra125

Right off the assembly line
In Game Nick - Night_Fury A.K.A Fury

I love the character Night Fury[dragon] in the movie how to train your dragon series ......... tht is the reason i chose it

Gamer ID-10437694

Empanada

Broken In
Gamer ID - 10442037

I keep changing my nick all the time. The longest one I used was CowDung when I used to suck badly in the low silver levels of competitive match making.

:D

praneetsah

Broken In
Getch_Star

Story: I was running out of handles to use. Picked up a nearby book that happened to be the shitty Sumita Arora's Class 12 C++. Spotted the word "Getch" from the C++ function getch() :p And "star" (or *), well, pointers.

Game ID: 10409449

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Getch_Star

Story: I was running out of handles to use. Picked up a nearby book that happened to be the shitty Sumita Arora's Class 12 C++. Spotted the word "Getch" from the C++ function getch() :p And "star" (or *), well, pointers.

Game ID: 10409449

#include <iostream> // lol :D

gagan.palia

Right off the assembly line
Gag21 came from my email id made way back in 2007 and I usually gag around LEL

my gamer id is 10442343

SJS

Broken In
shamu

the cafe i started playing CS at was owned by a guy called shamu... hence

gamer id 10444587

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Gamer Id: 10446273

I always use Allu Azad for games. It is easy for party members to call me when I do stupid things.

Malakh

Broken In
Damn I'm so excited, this is definitely a big giveaway.

Gamer ID: 10438413

A Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player, defeated Barbarian_Monkey multiple times.

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"
Gamer id :10450992

Gaming Name (on mostly all games cs go, Ark, GTA, kung fu combat etc is same) = PaPa

Reason = It feels good to be PaPa of hundreds and thousands of online multiplayers. They call me PaPa plus they dont swear.. Multiple benefits.

Gamer id : 10450992

saske9800

Broken In
Call signs depending on games
Cs: K!-!4r4bh revolver
Dota: Cyp!-!3r
Ron: raita king
Pcket tanks:Mongoose killer
Generic :K
Not exact names since on mobile keyboard

My gamer id: saske9800

MadScorp

Gaming is Life
Mine is Scorpion and has been for a very very long time. I remember picking it up from Moortaaal Kombaaat! Are you ready?!?? :D I thought of changing it a few times but it has now kind of stuck on me for life :) If its not available then I usually go for some other nickname that has scorpion in it like my forum username now !

My Gamer ID is 10479688

Top Bottom