Compatibility question

noob

Cyborg Agent
1. Is G.Skill RipjawsV F4-3000C15S-16GVR 16GB DDR4 RAM Memory (#F4-3000C15S-16GVR) compatible with Gigabyte Z370 HD3P Intel Z370 Motherboard (#Z370 HD3P)

2. After enabling XMP profile will the RAM run at 3000 mhz ?

3. Is Corsair RM750x 750W Fully Modular Power Supply CP-9020092-UK (#CP-9020092-UK) compatible with above motherboard & 1080 card + i7-8700 CPU ?

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
Dude. Please. its a generic question. Not gonna fill that crap for every small question.

Question is straightforward & doesn’t need anything which i mentioned in OP.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
But you are looking to buy a new config, right? PSU/Mobo compatibility has more to do with the case. Not all cases support ATX form factor. Same with the GPU. If it is too lengthy to fit alongside other components, you might need to do a few changes.

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
Don’t worry about the case. Don’t worry about anything apart from what I asked. See if you can help.

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
for memory compatibility list you can get it from google search
Z370 HD3P (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

enabling xmp profile, it is not guaranteed to run at 3000 so you have to get a memory from the memory support list to have a better chance of running at 3000

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
PSU is fine. Will handle everything.

RAM support - it's better you buy a supported module off Gigabyte's list for XMP like @realdan recommended.

Top Bottom