Compaq preasrio v3611au speakers still working even though headphone's connnected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlaw

De@d
my compaq presario v3611au came with vista but then i downgraded it to xp

but compaq officaly do not provide drivers for xp as they wanna promote vista . so i was forced to find drivers on my own and i've found almost everything with the help of *www.zyxware.com/articles/2007/12/...
and other forums

finding and installing the audio drivers was really hard. and finally i have all the drivers
but now even if i connect my headphones the onboard speakers still work., please help . its not a hardware problem because there are no such problems in vista

i've found a lot of people facing the same problem ... i've seen a lot of threads askin for this solution..........
please dont disappoint me..

and btw my friend has got the same model but there are no such problems in her laptop because the vendor installed all the drivers so is it possible to copy the drivers through adhoc or lan ????

narangz

Web developer
Re: Compaq preasrio v3611au speakers still working even though headphone's connnected

Get some other set of drivers. What audio device do you have? I mean manufacturer etc.

OP
outlaw

outlaw

De@d
Re: Compaq preasrio v3611au speakers still working even though headphone's connnected

altec lansing speakers......

i've installed microsoft uaa for high def

and conexant audiio drivers... accordin to the iinstruction

OP
outlaw

outlaw

De@d

problem solved.. i've been searchin for the right driver for the past 2 weeks...

finally i found it here

*migs.wordpress.com/2007/11/18/problem-with-compaq-presario-c702tu-drivers/#comment-25333

the driver

*ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp36001-36500/sp36090.exe

Kukupark

Right off the assembly line
Compaq Preasrio V3611AU XP Drivers Everything Fixed

FOR THOSE WHO NEED XP DRIVERS FOR V3611AU PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINKS:

[Important: These Drivers Are 100% Tested By Me. All You Have To Do Is Run The Setup And Click Continue Anyway.]

*rapidshare.com/files/134775889/Conexant_HD_Audio.rar

*rapidshare.com/files/134776185/Ricoh_5_in_1_Card_Reader_Host_Controller
_SP33020.rar

*rapidshare.com/files/134776643/Broadcom_Wireless_Driver_SP34152.rar

*rapidshare.com/files/134777437/Conexant_HD_Audio_Soft_Data_Fax_Modem_
With_SmartCP_Drivers.rar

*rapidshare.com/files/134778030/ALPS_Touchpad_Driver.rar

*rapidshare.com/files/134782844/HP_Quick_Launch_Buttons_SP33258.rar

*rapidshare.com/files/134788178/Microsoft_Universal_Audio_Architecture_SP33
566.rar

*rapidshare.com/files/135013684/nVidia_630M_Chipset_Driver.rar

ALL THE BEST