CoD 4 in Xfire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
hey friends, do u want to play Call of Duty 4 with me on XFire ??

Xfire is a free gaming tool that automatically keeps track of when and where gamers are playing PC games online and lets their friends join them easily. It doesn't matter which online game your friends are playing, which server browser they are using, or which gaming service they're playing on; Xfire is intelligent enough to recognize where your friends are at any time.

So download Xfire now from xfire.com and create an xfire account and tell me...

my Xfire id is theconqueror001

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Bump............
22 Views and No Replies ??
Come on Guys....
I am also ready if u r willing to play COD4 on hamachi

amitash

Intel OCer
heres the server *www.game-monitor.com/cod4_GameServer/61.19.246.49:28960/S.T.A.R.Z.A.P-summary.html
and can u post how to exactly play over hamachi??i already have hamachi and post the username and pass of the network u play on...

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Some networks on which I play COD4

Name : MikeHawks Host
Password : Mike

Name: Digit COD4
Password : lmao

Find more networks by clicking here

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
When i try to join some servers I get this message " Server is for low ping players only " ....btw my ping is always higher ... between 400-600 ...pls help me reduce my Ping

MR.MOUSTACHE

THE SIMPLE MAN
see that no downloads or other web application is running . including firewall. if u have ur game graphic at the max then u will get a bit higher ping .see that if u have lan no one is dowloading anything . and the rest u have to call up ur ISP and ask them to check about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom