ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Clash Royale is a dueling and card collection game set in the Clash Universe. It brings together the Royale Family with your favorite Clash of Clans troops, sometimes with a few new twists. Battle in various Arenas against other Challengers for Trophies, Crowns and glory!

*i.imgur.com/Nf2v0Aa.jpg

This game is arguably better, especially as already described, it is real time. With graphics that could be considered slightly better than Clash of Clan, seems Supercell did not want to leave the shadow of Clash of Clans, so they created a similar game but with seasoning gameplay more interesting.

*i.imgur.com/dH7gMUC.jpg

It's fun and simple to understand but also has the potential to become one of the greatest strategy games out there, even rivaling CoC. I have been playing for a few days now, I'm level 4. And this game is at soft launch stage and only available on few countries only(not launched in India). The game goes live globally on March on both Android and iOS. So you have to wait till march or get the apk from third party sites!!

See FAQ

So we have created a Clan for Digit members and their friends . Feel free to join us!!

Clan Name : Mighty Legends
Clan Tage : #22UGLQ

*i.imgur.com/l8JMy41.png

PS: We have A Clan under the same name in COC too. Check them out too.

Last edited:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
You forgot to post the link to get the apk as it hasn't launched in India yet

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
That's what I first thought as well. But as of now, one can only 'Pre-register' to receive a notification in the future about its launch.

EDIT: Alright, Clash Royale goes live - officially, that is.

Last edited:

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Link to download:
*up.tooptarinha.com/iranclash/Clash Royale.v.1.1.0_www.iRanClash.com.apk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Guys how does this card donating thing works. My clan mate is at arena 2 and I am at arena 3. He can't request many of the cards which I have unlocked. In clash of clans if we have space of 20 in our clan castle then we could ask for dragins evem if we havn;t unlocked it. So how the domation system is worjing here?

OP
ariftwister

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Guys how does this card donating thing works. My clan mate is at arena 2 and I am at arena 3. He can't request many of the cards which I have unlocked. In clash of clans if we have space of 20 in our clan castle then we could ask for dragins evem if we havn;t unlocked it. So how the domation system is worjing here?

Here the Donation System works different from Clash of Clans, The Cards level doesn't matter, even if you donate a low level card, the receiver gets the card for their level only. So it has pros and cons of its own!!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION] thanks for replying. you are right. pros and cons both. and there is one more thing very irritating, after a request we need to wait for 24hrs to make another request.

OP
ariftwister

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
[MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION] thanks for replying. you are right. pros and cons both. and there is one more thing very irritating, after a request we need to wait for 24hrs to make another request.

Nope.. Its 7(or 8) Hours to request again. Because cards are kept with you forever. So it makes sense to limit them per day.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
how you people are utilising the gems?? I have 500 gems and thinking to buy 10000 coins with it. Will that be right? or do I save more for something else

OP
ariftwister

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
how you people are utilising the gems?? I have 500 gems and thinking to buy 10000 coins with it. Will that be right? or do I save more for something else

Right now, Using Gems to buy coins is the only viable way. Unlike COC, you don't have any major use for gems (builder huts, boosting)

Top Bottom