China Made Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Hi Friends
Can Anybody Tell Me The Model Number Of Any China Made Mobile Who Has TV IN It And Also Avaliable In India?

P

paranj

lol serious? dont buy it if u want to LIVE. The radiation it gives out is serious. man staw away from them if I say. :D live and let live(to china makers)

praka123

left this forum longback
the other day I saw one iphone clone(chinese) :p pretty much to detail. :D

well,radiation..I am first to hear something like this!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ it costs 4000, and its available in chennai in spencer plaza. I dont know about other places. And no idea about the model number. My friend has one of those.

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
I am Nott Gonna Buy It But My Friend Want To Buy The Best Model

So Iam Asking Here.

I Have Nokia N95 At Present.

chicha

High without substance...
i do not think they have any proper serial numbers, the one you get there might not be available in some other place.
but they are not of that top quality. TV is ok i ones saw a phone from china with 8-10 Inches cam lens sticking out of it. :confused:

axxo

99.9% Idle
^^ it costs 4000, and its available in chennai in spencer plaza. I dont know about other places. And no idea about the model number. My friend has one of those.

my next street shop has got variety of china model phones in price range 3500-4500. I own myself a 4.5k phone..dual sim, 3" screen, TV, touch pad, loudspeaker, mpeg4, mp3, a vga camera and you can see these mobiles in most local voucher recharge shops.
I would recommend this phone to cheap nokia mobiles. My n82 lcd display got corrupted after 6 months so as a replacement i bought this....5 months past no problem so far..i feel its better than some high end mobiles. My friend too has similar model still using after 2 yrs.

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
well it doesn't have a serial no... but on front side there is one button with four directions on it TV is mentioned and on back side it's written Windows Mobile Pocket PC & TV Bluetooth....

data_cable2

Right off the assembly line
Nah, it just turns you into spiderman. Just an undocumented phone feature :)

lolz , i need one now !! :D :D :D

Spiderman ....spiderman ...
The China phone made me spiderman...
I swing my web in Chinese style....
my chinese iphone has sexy touch dial..

here comes the spidermannnn....(chinese one fyi)

:D:D:D

yogeshm.007

The real Bond
lolz , i need one now !! :D :D :D

Spiderman ....spiderman ...
The China phone made me spiderman...
I swing my web in Chinese style....
my chinese iphone has sexy touch dial..

here comes the spidermannnn....(chinese one fyi)

:D:D:D

You have have bright future in our own bollywood :D

axxo

99.9% Idle
well it doesn't have a serial no... but on front side there is one button with four directions on it TV is mentioned and on back side it's written Windows Mobile Pocket PC & TV Bluetooth....

exactly the same as my phone. Reg radiation issue...i didnt felt any difference. I have used 2100, N82 and now this china mobile. Audio quality is awesome. Only disadv is that there is no manual, am still searching for an option to put the phone in silent mode when i receive a call...i will be glad if any chinese mobile user discovered that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom