checking warranty on logitech mouses for which I can't find bills

anarchy0x

In the zone
I went to the website & tried putting the serial numbers but there was a tab there saying to put purchase date, which i don't remember & I've lost the bills
Can I still track the purchase date etc & track the warranty from putting the serial number on the mouse?
Thanks

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
And if purchased offline or from a not-well-known site, you could try requesting a copy of the bill from the store/site.

Last edited:
OP
anarchy0x

anarchy0x

In the zone
And if not purchased offline or from a not-well-known site, you could try requesting a copy of the bill from the store/site.
Hmm I'll try that I guess but doubt they will cooperate.. would have been nice if i could just have gotten the details from the serial no itself

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, purchased it from lamington
Offline shops usually keep records for 1-2 years.

Hmm I'll try that I guess but doubt they will cooperate.. would have been nice if i could just have gotten the details from the serial no itself
That is only possible if shopkeeper registers the product as sold on company website(& not all companies provide this option) or you directly bought the product from one of their official distributors(not meant for retail customers but you can still buy from there).

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Non availability of bill is problematic. Usually small store keepers don't cooperate in providing a copy of the bill, especially if they are masters of tax evasion or you bought it before the arrival of GST.

Top Bottom