Check Overheating???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyasram

The pWnster
use motherboard monitor or check through ur bios the sys temp and check whether it falls within the maximum allowed limit

Eazy

Journeyman
I use the FREEWARE Sensorsview 1.2 ... check out image...

*img62.imageshack.us/img62/272/snap27ko.th.jpg

ashfame

Padawan
ur temp are ok but ur fans are moving slowly.
most of the fans has a rpm of about 5k.
please check if ur cpu fan has accumulated dust over it but i don't think so coz temp. is ok.
dunno about the voltages.
wait for others to confirm.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
U can use Mother Board monitor...or any other ...there are many such softwares.Which mobo do u have?

cyrux

In the zone
Ashfame that was just an screenshot of the software. BTW the speed of cpufan is quite fine. If it has dust on fan or heatsink , the temp. of processor will rise and hence cpu fan speed

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Well .. u can't actually check overheating ... what u can do is use tools like ATi Tool or Prime 95 and stress out ur system ... and see how long ur system manage to run stable .. and keep the temps monitored the whole time via speedfan etc. ... If u find ur system stable for a very long period of time ... say 10 hrs. at a stretch .. then u need not worry much ....

Also ... better cooling can ensure lower temps. which translate into better stability and longer usage ..... i'd say make sure ur load temps are around 50c for the processor , and around 40c for the rest of the components ....

hermit

Journeyman
use CPU COOL

Home page >>HERE<<

Download >>HERE

U can also control overheating

*img351.imageshack.us/img351/859/capturewiz3ht.jpg

PM for help

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
CPU cool is not at all going to help you if you are using windows xp. Under WIN2000 and XP you dont need CPU Cooling software because this Operating systems has this function these functions built in.
This systems executes automatically the HLT-command, whether there is CPU-cool or Cpu-idle or other softwares.

CPU Cool is here therefore superfluous.

hermit

Journeyman
see this now is it clear cpu cool work instead of system ideal

it also under systems at high temp to prevent ovr heating .

i see difference on AMD .
*img84.imageshack.us/img84/4491/30272ki.th.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom