Cheap Android Phone for emulation

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
I am considering selling my Lumia 520 and get myself an Android phone.I am considering Moto E, Q700S and Micromax Unite 2.
1. Budget? 7k
2. Display type and size? 4-4.7 inches
3. Dual sim? Not necessary
4. Preferred choice of brand? Any
5. What camera option you want ? 5MP-8MP front.Flash and front cam not required
6. Preferred operating system? Android 4.4 Kitkat or atleast guaranteed update to Kitkat
7. Preferred connectivity options ? 3G and wireless internet sharing feature like in my L520
8. Primary use of handset ? Internet Browsing,video watching,PS1 emulation without lag.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Moto E,Unite 2,Q700S,etc
10. Any other info that you want to share ? Is decent battery life and aftersales service too much to ask ?
Also i love my L520 but there are no decent and cheap emulation options for PS1,SNES,GBA,etc games.Also i want a bite of Kitkat :D

OP
mohit9206

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Moto E for KitKat.
Alright thanks. But does it have Internet sharing feature where one can share the 3G internet of phone with PC wirelessly using a wireless USB adapter ? Or is it only through tethering? Also how would you compare MMX and Moto E A.S.S. ?

rickenjus

In the zone
+1 to moto e, my sis has one and already got 4.4.4, while my moto g still waiting for the latest update.

OP
mohit9206

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Nevermind guys i bought myself a used PSP 3000 with 8gb pro duo card for 3500rs for playing PSP and PS1 games.Will keep my L520 for now.I mean what's better than a PSP for playing PlayStation games right ?

$hadow

Geek in making
Nevermind guys i bought myself a used PSP 3000 with 8gb pro duo card for 3500rs for playing PSP and PS1 games.Will keep my L520 for now.I mean what's better than a PSP for playing PlayStation games right ?
Good for you.

Top Bottom