Change for Better - Honor 10 Contest

Laksh

Right off the assembly line
Hey Honor fans,
Hi i am one of the biggest fan of honour but one I want from to you take make your more accessible for people and make it best for gaming also
*static.digit.in/default/f84addecc01249d1408a06f54729e6a23e4758a8.jpeg

Do you have your eyes set on an Honor 10? It's the latest aurora color-shifting flagship phone from Honor that was recently launched in London – at an event that many lucky Honor fans were chosen to attend in person.

Honor cares about your feedback and responses so as to be able to improve their products. To achieve this, they've launched the Change for Better Contest.

All you need to do to stand a chance to win Honor customized accessories is to comment on this thread. That's it. Just comment and win!

How to participate?
  1. Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10
  2. Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.

Prizes

1. Honor accessories like Honor Bluetooth earphones, Honor Bluetooth selfie sticks, etc.
  2. Winners will be selected based on the quality of the posts, and a comprehensive consideration by Honor.

Rules

1. Each ID is allowed to reply only once, in order to ensure that every comment counts.
  2. Irrelevant, abstract or meaningless messages will be ignored.

Here are some of the coolest features of the new Honor 10:

• 24MP AI Camera
  • Aurora Glass Design
  • 5.84” Honor FullView Display
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint
  • AI Powered by Independent NPU
  • 5v/4.5A Honor SuperCharge
For more details about Honor 10:
Honor 10

Jasmeet Singh Narang

My preference in a smartphone has been the looks. Honor 10 is a beautifully crafted masterprice that has got power,beast cameras,speed, premium looks and adding it with artificial intelligence makes it a real star performer.

Currently using oppo f7 and sometimes feel why using it as no fast charge and AI technology not really up to date.

Shreedhar Acharya

Honor is great itself and nothing till now have offer that this phone have to offer like below
> For selfie lover 24 mp already cover , and for photographer great duel camera at 24,16 mp camera
>Its have got a 3.5mm jack with type c port that is another great design for person who forget small things
>All are great hardware compared to other smartphones but if there was a small 2mp camere at front with 24 mp with a big battery then it would have been a hydrogen bomb to other phones . And there is no word to descride making it really great .
In my curt\rent phone(Nokia E 71) There is a problem of screen size with a apps .

\
=

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Honor 10 is great itself and nothing till now have offer that this phone have to offer like below
> For selfie lover 24 mp already cover , and for photographer great duel camera at 24,16 mp camera
>Its have got a 3.5mm jack with type c port that is another great design for person who forget small things
>All are great hardware compared to other smartphones but if there was a small 2mp camere at front with 24 mp with a big battery then it would have been a hydrogen bomb to other phones . And there is no word to descride making it really great .
In my curt\rent phone(Nokia E 71) There is a problem of screen size with a apps .
I've used this phone for 3-4 hours and it is resting in the box ever since. EMUI isn't worth the time.

Contest is over BTW.

Rajeevkr06

Honor 10:
- Compact phone when others are pushing beyond 6"
- IR Blaster: It is indeed convenient

Annoying feature of my current phone (Galaxy S8): Glass back (As they say, glass is glass & glass breaks.

Aditya mishra

• 24MP Camera with 5 mp of depth dual camera
  • 5.84” Honor FullView Display
  • NFC Supporting
  • Fast charging
  • Front camera also has secondary camera for depth

Top Bottom