Change for Better - Honor 10 Contest

Minion

Conversation Architect
Number of people wanting to show off by buying anything which looks like any apple product is much more higher than number of people who are not going to buy things with stupid designs.
Sales matter to any company, not the customers themselves (not even to Apple btw).
Some of people don't like notch but are forced to buy a phone with notch just because every phone now a days comes with notch
when I was searching phone for 30k there was only one option i.e one plus 6 (AMOLED display,SD845 and stock ROM)

zakirali

Right off the assembly line
  • Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10
  • Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.
My favourite features of Honor 10:
Aurora Glass design, Full view display and AI camera
Annoying features of my Moto G3:
No fingerprint scanner, very old android, low ram.

Pixel is not going away anytime soon. Gen 3 pixels are rumored to be designed by Google and manufactured by foxconn. Google took pixel's team from HTC AFAIK.
Still, after sales is another thing. I have read instances of very bad experience with service centers. They should look into it considering its a premium phone. Their service is like Xiaomi, Asus, etc.

@riya123

Broken In
The Honor View 10 features a large 5.99-inch bezel less display and offers Full HD+ resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. You can get sharp and accurate colors with pixel density of 403 PPI.

Abhilash patnaik

Right off the assembly line
The Honor 10 has the glass body of the P20, the unique paintjobs included. On paper, the two also share the same screen, same processor, same battery with the same SuperCharge support, same software, and rather similar cameras. And yet, the 10 is impressively cheaper.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Pixel is not going away anytime soon. Gen 3 pixels are rumored to be designed by Google and manufactured by foxconn. Google took pixel's team from HTC AFAIK.
Pixel's after sales support is like that of op, xiaomi etc. They suck. Moreover Google did not take after sales support department from HTC.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
The Honor 10 has the glass body of the P20, the unique paintjobs included. On paper, the two also share the same screen, same processor, same battery with the same SuperCharge support, same software, and rather similar cameras. And yet, the 10 is impressively cheaper.
Super Charge support is missing in India for reasons unknown.

Top Bottom