Change for Better - Honor 10 Contest

Digit-Brand

The Digit brand team
Admin
Hey Honor fans,

*static.digit.in/default/f84addecc01249d1408a06f54729e6a23e4758a8.jpeg

Do you have your eyes set on an Honor 10? It's the latest aurora color-shifting flagship phone from Honor that was recently launched in London – at an event that many lucky Honor fans were chosen to attend in person.

Honor cares about your feedback and responses so as to be able to improve their products. To achieve this, they've launched the Change for Better Contest.

All you need to do to stand a chance to win Honor customized accessories is to comment on this thread. That's it. Just comment and win!

How to participate?
  1. Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10
  2. Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.

Prizes

1. Honor accessories like Honor Bluetooth earphones, Honor Bluetooth selfie sticks, etc.
  2. Winners will be selected based on the quality of the posts, and a comprehensive consideration by Honor.

Rules

1. Each ID is allowed to reply only once, in order to ensure that every comment counts.
  2. Irrelevant, abstract or meaningless messages will be ignored.

Here are some of the coolest features of the new Honor 10:

• 24MP AI Camera
  • Aurora Glass Design
  • 5.84” Honor FullView Display
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint
  • AI Powered by Independent NPU
  • 5v/4.5A Honor SuperCharge
For more details about Honor 10:
Honor 10

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10
For me, those would be:
1. Fast charging
2. Front fingerprint sensor
3. Treble support so that it becomes easy to flash and use any AOSP based rom

Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.
For Redmi Note 3: Fingerprint sensor on that back and lack of fast charging.
For Oneplus 3: 3000 mAh battery is too low. I want 8k-10k mAh capacity, doesn't matter how thick the phone becomes or how "optimised" newer SoC is.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
  1. Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10- Kirin Chipset, Camera, Treble Support and Body(Very good color options). Hate the notch though.
  2. Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using- TBH only 1 that the S7 converts a simple text message to mms after like 200 normal characters.

dilipcybex

Broken In
I have always looked for cameras in my smart phones. In Honor, the AI integrated camera is something like never before. None of the phones I have used have a camera with AI

In India's leading Xiaomi phones, heating is a big issue. Sadly, my phone has heating problems too.

Good things about Honor 10:
- Compact phone when others are pushing beyond 6"
- IR Blaster: It is indeed convenient

Annoying feature of my current phone (Galaxy S8): Glass back (As they say, glass is glass & glass breaks)

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Good things about Honor 10:
- Compact phone when others are pushing beyond 6"
- IR Blaster: It is indeed convenient

Annoying feature of my current phone (Galaxy S8): Glass back (As they say, glass is glass & glass breaks)

Anupam, is the S8 also converting a simple text message to mms after like 200 normal characters. Can you please check?

Minion

Conversation Architect
I would like to have a basic headphone AMP and OIS in next flagship and lighter and faster EMUI current versions are trying to look like iOS which is bad also backside of honor 10 is too flashy I liked honor 9 lite design

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I would like to have a basic headphone AMP and OIS in next flagship and lighter and faster EMUI current versions are trying to look like iOS which is bad also backside of honor 10 is too flashy I liked honor 9 lite design
Headphone amp would depend on whether they decide to keep the 3.5 mm jack. P20 pro lacks it despite being Huawei's flagship.

Megastar

Right off the assembly line
The Honor 10 is a perfect phone which has all the desirable features, without burning a hole in your pocket. It has top of the line specs which can compete with any flagship phone in the market. The AI powered camera and the unique Phantom Blue color are the two features that stand out for me.

I am currently using an iPhone 6 which cost me double the amount of the price of the Honor 10. And sadly it has only half the features! How I wish that Huawei would gift me this phone via this contest!

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
>Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10

I like that Honor 10 has Fast battery charging and better hardware features than Nokia 7 Plus.
But what about the software updates? Will there be guaranteed updates to P or greater?

>Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.

Currently I am using Redmi Note 4 and camera is a bit lacking. Also it doesn't have fast charging. So it is kinda annoying waiting for two and a half hours to get it fully charged.

akshayylr

for me it would be the boring way my phone looks and lack of fast charging and my pooor front facing camera and a bit of battery backup that provides

Subhrajyoti Bhuiyan

Honor, the name says it all.
Features in Honor 10:
1. AI Camera, Glossy and Colorful Glass Back and 19:9 aspect ratio.
2. My phone, the Asus Zenfone 3, doesn't have AI Camera, its battery sucks like hell (2650 mAh), and heats up to 42°C which is so disappointing and disturbing.

Mrinal Roy

What I like most in Honor 10 is the glass design, enabling people to use the phone without stylish back covers. Hence, the tagline should be "Aurora style with AI"

My current phone mi A1 has a pathetic battery life.

Surya Teja

Hey Honor fans,

Do you have your eyes set on an Honor 10? It's the latest aurora color-shifting flagship phone from Honor that was recently launched in London – at an event that many lucky Honor fans were chosen to attend in person.

Honor cares about your feedback and responses so as to be able to improve their products. To achieve this, they've launched the Change for Better Contest.

All you need to do to stand a chance to win Honor customized accessories is to comment on this thread. That's it. Just comment and win!

How to participate?
  1. Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10
  2. Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.

Prizes

1. Honor accessories like Honor Bluetooth earphones, Honor Bluetooth selfie sticks, etc.
  2. Winners will be selected based on the quality of the posts, and a comprehensive consideration by Honor.

Rules

1. Each ID is allowed to reply only once, in order to ensure that every comment counts.
  2. Irrelevant, abstract or meaningless messages will be ignored.

• 24MP AI Camera
  • Aurora Glass Design
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint
For more details about Honor 10:
Honor 10
I like the design of Honor 10 which is a glossy design, it looks very premium in hands. the best part is fingerprint scanner present on the front, because while am doing any work I kept my phone on the table, to check any notifications I don't need to lift the phone.
But I didn't like the notch present on the phone.the present on the phone is similar to iPhone x. Always Honor phone have unique design but the notch damaging it

Deepankur19

Broken In
This a give back time for Honor fan in me... By simply appreciating its product/innovation via this contest.
To me i am firm believer of possessing products which are exclusive, the features that make Honor10 as my prised possession are:

1. Exclusivity in design:
Color Changing glass back, no biggggg screen flagship, decent screen size for better ergonomics is what the design team has delivered. One hand operation seems to be a thing of past before Honor pitching in and via Honor 10 proving it wrong.

2. AI CAPABILITIES:
AI IS THE FUTURE . Love it .. hate it.. but you cannot ignore it. With Honor 10 featuring a npu for sole pupose of machine learning and user habbits the ai renders speed, camera, battery and even optimization to best of individual user's perspective in a solely inclusive way.

3. Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor:
No real estate destroyed with this technology no compromise on space on the phone. It enables recognition even with wet hands which in evryday scenario is really useful...

To be frank this is what was missed in so called flagships in the market....

arun1993339

1. Best quality of the HONOR 10 is its camera and huawei's own kirin processor.
2. camera is not so good in my curennt phone, and i sucks on updates.

guris881

These are my views.
1. I think AI is the future of mobiles which very intelligent feature & Honor 10 is grabbing this AI which gives user a great feature That's what I like the most.
2. My mobile's Ram management is worst. I think Ram management is the most important thing in mobile since people are multi-tasking now.
I have been a Samsung user whole my life. I feel bad i never gave a chance to other Mobile companies. I very much appreciate this Phone.
:duh: :youwish: You :owned: :yeahright: :agreed: :bananana:

Last edited:

Hilal Ahmad baba

1. Gorgeous looking device with awesome specs , compact design, great camera, dedicated NPU for AI features.

2. The thing that is lacking the most is the OIS in the primary camera and also the phone doesn't come in different variants in India.

Rajesh Khatnani

• 24MP AI Camera
  • Aurora Glass Design
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint

Top Bottom