Cemu, the first working WiiU emulator, has just been released.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/wii-u-gamepad-798x350.jpg​

A Wii U emulator for the PC, known as Cemu, has suddenly surfaced on the gbatemp forums. It is said to be fully functional in terms of running and rendering commercial games. However, at this point in time, it’s pretty unoptimized and will need a number of updates before it can perform well on a wider range of PC hardware. At present, you should expect low frame rates and long load times

Currently, the emulator lacks controller support, and you have to make do with a PC keyboard. You’ll be able to configure the Wii U Gamepad functions to your keyboard via the emulator’s key mapping menu. Also, audio support is unavailable at present. Given that this is a very early build, these features are likely to come soon in future updates.

Cemu requires OpenGL 3.3, and can run encrypted Wii U images (WUD) and RPX/RPL files. It supports an internal resolution of 1920×1080, provided that the game you’re running also supports it natively. Also, keep in mind that the emulator only supports 64-bit Windows operating systems.

According to the release notes, the emulator has been tested on Intel and Nvidia hardware. AMD hardware, both CPU and GPU, have yet to be tested with Cemu.

Source: [RELEASE] Cemu - Wii U emulator

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
kinda pointless imho
1. you cant use a 2nd screen or controller ,motion sensor etc
2. WiiU has a serious lack of titles,even compared to the Wii

Alok

Adventurer
it'll take ages to get to the point where we can actually play. good news btw. still waiting for 3DS emulator

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
PSP has a 3DS emulator btw
you can try the PPSSPP emulator and try running the 3DS PSP Emulator under that and see if it works I guess

Alok

Adventurer
PSP has a 3DS emulator btw
you can try the PPSSPP emulator and try running the 3DS PSP Emulator under that and see if it works I guess

It won't. And 3DS have more powerful hardware than PSP.

- - - Updated - - -

me tooooo :((((

Ace attourney dual destinies :(

wish i had a 3ds or atleast an ipad

I just tried Citra Emulator for 3DS and it is running Ocarina of Time 3D :hyper:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
It won't. And 3DS have more powerful hardware than PSP.

you are seriously misinformed and obviously havent used it then
I happen to actually own a PSP and a 3DS and have tried the emulator on my PSP,works rather well
dont just go by specs, not everything is about which has the better numbers on paper

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I happen to actually own a PSP and a 3DS and have tried the emulator on my PSP,works rather well
dont just go by specs, not everything is about which has the better numbers on paper

oh please go ahead and link us, this is gonna get funny

Alok

Adventurer

Awww I'm speechless. Please tell me how can I achieve that software you used.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

my apologies I got mixed up between 3ds and ds in the above post
there is actually a working DS emulator though......
I do have a 3DS but I only have DS titles and I barely have used it and received it as a gift

- - - Updated - - -

oh please go ahead and link us, this is gonna get funny

you should rather just keep to yourself if you cant say anything productive than try and get into another fight with me or those other two like last time
like I said last time, ignore because none of us have interest in talking to you

Nerevarine

Incarnate
shouldn't have said that.

Will start playing a Pokemon game tomorrow now.

try Drastic DS emulator android emulator..

and try Phoenix Wright Ace attourney, that game works perfectly wtih android because the entire game is touch screen based

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
misinformed ? I simply made a mistake
LOL look at yourself first, you are the one who always spreads misinformation
Other people can also make mistakes. You are the one who used the misinformed word first.

Top Bottom