CCTV Camera / Security setup for home

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
looking for CCTV Camera / Security setup for home which can be used / viewed from mobile as well.
as on now, i think at least 3 cameras will be required. what other setup is required?
approximately how much should be the budget?
any benefit in talking to / going for any security solutions company like godrej?
thanks.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
looking for CCTV Camera / Security setup for home which can be used / viewed from mobile as well.
as on now, i think at least 3 cameras will be required. what other setup is required?
approximately how much should be the budget?
any benefit in talking to / going for any security solutions company like godrej?
thanks.

I personally don't have any experience with godrej. It depends if you want to do it yourself or want to hire someone.

If hiring, CP-Plus is good. First you need to select how many cams you need. Then choose the DVR. The DVR comes in 4 channel, 8 channel and so on where each channel is camera input.

As you require three, you will need to buy 4 channel DVR. For outdoor, you will use bullet cameras for indoor it will be dome camera. You can choose on to newer network based camera if available. Average cost will be 12-15k. Might be lower now.

I got 4 cameras installed at my house for 15k, 3 outdoor, one indoor. But this price is of 2019.

If you want to go diy, you can look into tp- link PoE camera setups(Looks nice) For wireless, Qubo is good. And if you want to add multiple camera and need professional setup, look for ubiquiti dream series. It will also include wifi access point and other PoE features.

Top Bottom