Case for moto e.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Though Moto E has a gorilla glass 3 protection I have seen many have shattered their screen dropping from very low height I am not confident about reliability of gorilla glass.
So People suggest me a case for Moto E.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
gorilla glass is made to protect from scratches and offers a much harder glass than the normal one it doesn't mean it is break resistant .. the angle at which the phones fall makes all the difference you will find phones dropping from shirt pockets drop 20 times and never break and you will find phones dropping from knee height even from best manufacturer like nokia break easily in its first drop ..

it depends on luck totally at which angle and surface did the phone fell , the level of vibrational impact.. had it been anyother phone in the same situation it would have broken as well, gorilla glass or not wouldn't have made any difference

Last edited:

kaz

right here
This one looks good Amzer Back Cover for Moto E - Amzer: Flipkart.com

The case protrudes out a little so will save the screen from flat falls also

OP
M

Minion

Conversation Architect
Thanks kaz.what about these
Amzer Back Cover for Moto E - Amzer: Flipkart.com

nCase Back Cover for Moto E - nCase: Flipkart.com

rish1

Cyborg Agent
lol after reading your first post and title again i now realize you were asking for a back case cover from the begining and at the time of my 1st reply i was thinking you were asking reasons to choose( the other meaning of case ) moto e inspite of your friends gorilla glass getting shattered.. i was even about to suggest redmi as second option :lol:

:facepalm: at my comprehension

Last edited:

kaz

right here
Thanks kaz.what about these
Amzer Back Cover for Moto E - Amzer: Flipkart.com

nCase Back Cover for Moto E - nCase: Flipkart.com

I hate silicone/rubber ones....I bought one from Amzer for my phone and it was so thick, the real problem was that it stuck inside pocket and pulling it out was so difficult....I used it for 2-3 days and gave up...

Though for protection was very good...

OP
M

Minion

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=138559]rish[/MENTION] confusion happens even my post was not clear.Do you have any suggestion now?
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] So what do you think will i buy a case or leave it unprotected?

$hadow

Geek in making
yup the phone by itself is kinda heavy so back cover will add bulk but in the similar scenario it will also add protection

Top Bottom