1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Can't sign in to PSN!

Discussion in 'Consoles' started by wwwescape, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wwwescape

wwwescape Member

I have a local fibre option broadband connection to connect to the internet. Up until recently I was able to sign in to PSN on my PS3, the PS App on my Android phone and the Playstation Network website.

Now on my PS3, I get automatically signed out with the 80710016 error code. On the PS App, I get the C-82E10193 error code. On the website I get 'connection timed out error'.

Surprisingly, when I try signing in using my Jio hotspot, the PS App and the website works and I'm able to sign in just fine. However, I still get the same error on my PS3 but I think this is due to problems with my manual configuration.

Once signed in using my Jio hotspot, if I switch back to WiFi, I get signed out on the PS App and the website.

Do I need to contact my ISP or is there some configuration that I need to update in my router?

I can't use my Jio for signing into PSN every time. Please help!

2. OP
    OP
    wwwescape

wwwescape Member

No worries. The problem seemed to have solved itself. Must have been some problem with the ISP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.