Can't share or send video Nikoa Lumia 820

demoninside9

Broken In
Hi all, I recently bought a Nokia Lumia 820.

There is a video in my sd card. The problem is when I open what's up app and try to attach a video it automatically goes to camera mode and if i stayed clicked on the video in my sd card it doesn't show the share option.

Please let me know if i want to share or send a video to someone how can I do that.

Thanks

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
As already said above, It's due to WP8's Security System. No apps can access any of of the hubs such as People Hubs, Messaging Hubs, Music + Video Hubs etc. so that apps doesn't get unauthorized permission to the hubs and perform unauthorized actions.

Though this is a feature, but I think WP8 should come up with something better option. Like permission based system. User can decide whether he wants to permit Read, or Read and Write both etc.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
What the hell... one can always copy the video to the desktop or laptop and then share...

Yup. That's why I said it was a crazy idea. But if you want to send it via Whatsapp, that's your best bet for now.

Well, aren't you a gem.:lol:

Dude, why are you even here? You contribute nothing to the discussion on WP. Quit being a voyeur and stop peeking into others' homes.

Why're you having so much hatred against WP?

He's just a troll or another one of those hangdroid/lagdroid/crapple fanboys.

Top Bottom