Can't access a particular website

punchcard

Broken In
I can't access
PhotoshopNation - Photoshop Contests & Prizes Every Day.

from my broadband IP . I can access it fine by using my mobile internet both on mobile and connecting to PC via USB tethering. I have tried all solutions. Ran network adapter diagnostics tools , flushed DNS and every other modem setting. I am using tenda router in DHCP mode as my wimax broadband directly provide LAN.

Even if i connect directly to PC LAN without any modem or router, problem remains the same.

I cant understand how come my ISP is blocking only this particular site. I have tried different browsers with no avail.

Please note that this website is not harmful at all,its a Photoshop contest site,so security setting will not block it.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It may also be that your broadband IP is banned by the site itself by listing it as spam.I have seen many spam posts from Indian IPs & some websites that block certain Indian IP ranges for posting excessive spam.Just to rule it out,ask a moderator on that site by contact us option from using any other connection.

raison

Right off the assembly line
I have myself faced this issue many a times. I used to have Tata Broadband and there many of the big websites like flipkart.com, jetairways etc. used to remain blocked most of the time.
So its not just 1 website. You have came across only 1.
There is no problem from TATA side too. Its just that these websites have blocked certain IPs of Tata due to heavy spamming.

Top Bottom