can you digest Mrs. Pratibha Patil as "india's" president?

who do you want as president?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
rahul.ims said:
he wt pressure are u talking about:confused: ..i guess her lyf has bcum more cozy now.:D ..a hugw car..lots and lots servants...kool security and wt not....neways she is fit 4 nothing so she is not at all gonna do nething...:rolleyes:

hey you missed the great garden man the presidential garden

:cool: hear kalam used to guide the gardner in doing the gardening

man i am so sad that i really wish i had done something to make APJ pres again

lately i saw him attending a press debate i dont remember what it was about but while he was doign exit to left act he over heard a answer of the person on the dias and guess what he sat on the floor of the dias !!!

i mean how many prez had done such a act of his its so concerning to him that the post doesnt matter to him !!! i yell out that I AM PROUD TO HAVE HIM AS PRESIDENT AND WOULD REALLY WANT HIM BACK !!:cool:

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
spironox said:
hey you missed the great garden man the presidential garden

:cool: hear kalam used to guide the gardner in doing the gardening

man i am so sad that i really wish i had done something to make APJ pres again

lately i saw him attending a press debate i dont remember what it was about but while he was doign exit to left act he over heard a answer of the person on the dias and guess what he sat on the floor of the dias !!!

i mean how many prez had done such a act of his its so concerning to him that the post doesnt matter to him !!! i yell out that I AM PROUD TO HAVE HIM AS PRESIDENT AND WOULD REALLY WANT HIM BACK !!:cool:

hey what is this yaar..... u want Mr APJ back only because he used to guide his gardener....hey man he there to guide something in science...
if he is there then the actual talent is jus goin' waste...its better now that he will put his brain and sweat into the development of indian sciences....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom