can some one estimate the price of this PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
i know ive posted a similar thread ..in another section ..but no ones replyin there
so i thought this must be the right section ..

i have the pc with the following config : iwant all u people ..to tell me what will the total value of a brand new pc with this config and also ..its resale value if i sell it to some close friend ,relative or any other person but not in some computer shop..even a cybercafe will do !!

do remember tell me -its current value and resale value both !!

intel P4 2.47 ghz with 1 MB L2 cache
512 MB DDR RAM .
HIS 845 -GVML motherboard..with AGP
80 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 rpm HDD(arond 2-3 years of warranty left )
128 mb Graphics card from Nvidia GeForce MX 4000..
Sony QW -120A Dual Layer DVD writer.
LG 52x cd rom.
3 com 10/100 mbps lan card
Ibox cabinet..
samsung laser mouse and X-tech keyboard
LG Studioworks 700E 17" CRT monitor
Adcom 2.1 speakers 2100 wattPMPO .with sub woofer..and great sound .for music.

all this ..has been used for..1 and half year..expect for DVD WRITER and mouse (3 mnths old ) ..and many other components are under warranty of 12-18 months ...
so please tell me the current value(for such brand new pc)..i knw no one would buy such a crap config for brand new..pc but still and also its re-sale value..

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
ifcrse i wanna sell it..thts why i am askin the resale value..also i wanna knw how much this config will cost if some one buys a brand new similar pc ??so tht i can decide my self how much to sell it for ..
by the way whats depriciation value ??

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
hmm i am thinking of 16k ..cauz u knw the processor has a warranty ..and even many other components have warranty left..also in the market if u see. most of the configs ..i see in newspaper adds ..have just 256 mb RAM..and only a dvd combo..and none of them have a AGP card...webcam and all...but still they sell it for 25-28 k ..dont know how ??so i was expecting a bit more for my PC..

avis_gan

Broken In
Old PCs doesnt have resale value even thougu they are used for a small time and are under warranty, my estimate wud be around 13-14 K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom