can sand of time run on intel 945 original mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkpeerless

In the zone
can sand of time run on intel 945 original mobo with it internal graphic processor
and also can splintercell 2 un on it..

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
Sands will run on ur MB but can u detail ur config (RAM and all that). Sands will run on 256MB of RAM if u have it, but I don't know about splintercell!

OP
bkpeerless

bkpeerless

In the zone
wel how powerful is internal grafic of the my mobo is it as powerfull as nvedia 6200 and upto how much pixel sader it supports.

Possible

Custom User Title
The 945g has Vista-ready Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 which supports Pixel Shader 2.0. Comparable to the 5700 or 6200 I guess.

assasin

Banned
^^^ no way can u compare GMA950 to 6200.thats a crime man!!!:D
onboard graphics solutions from Intel is very bad.5700 or 6200 r far better than GMA950.

Possible

Custom User Title
@assasin - Right as you are game-wise, a separate card always beats the crap out of an on-board, but it surely is comparable to a 5700 in calculations and other statistics. Of course, apart from the RAM vs. v-RAM difference.

assasin

Banned
^^^ it just cant be,5700 will still beat GMA950 not only due to ram but the number of pixel and vertex shader and pipelines.

Last edited:

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
you can no way compare 950 with 6200 or even 5200 in terms of fps even my 32 mb old agp card was better than it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom