Can i join vidyamandir classes's founder's batch in Pitampura Delhi if i give admission test outside

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
I am living in Bokaro, Jharkhand. But i am going to Delhi for IIT preparation in one condition that i get admisssion in Founder's Batch of VMC. Its exam is very tough:cry:. I want to ask, may i give exam in BOKARO and join VMC founder's Batch or i have to go Delhi to give Exam.?:neutral:

Re: Can i join vidyamandir classes's founder's batch in Pitampura Delhi if i give admission test out

I think you have to go to come Delhi for exam. Still you can conform it from their Customer Care.
Thing is, if you are going to another state, try to get in Allen in Kota or Bansal. They are the best (dunno why, people say they are).
Getting into Founders Batch is not that difficult. I gave the exam last year but wasn't able to qualify for founder but did qualify for Sufdergunj Se3. You just have to get 40 questions correct, the exam is quite easy and seems you are prepared you can surely do it .

OP
ankit.kumar010203

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
Re: Can i join vidyamandir classes's founder's batch in Pitampura Delhi if i give admission test out

Thanks friend.....!:) I am going to Delhi for admission test:) I want to know one thing that from which boook should i study to have founder's batch?

NO SPECIFIC BOOK, its just based on Quantitative Aptitude. Get any book you want.
And as I have already said, try to go KOTA if you can, there are better coaching institutes, and ofcourse nominal fees.

Top Bottom