can crysis run on this config.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayantr7

In the zone
:oops: i am asking this question here coz no sites show the exact minimum configuration of 3d games........my laptop specs---:p

intel core 2 duo processor T7250[2GHz]
1GB RAM
NVIDIA Ge Force 8400 GT 128MB
Windows XP Professional SP3

my laptop has mid processor req.;min ram req.....but don't know about the graphics it can run on geforce 6800GT but don't know how much memory.....
ALSO CAN ASSASSIN'S CREED 2 RUN ON THIS CONFIG.??:smile::-o:idea:

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

hey please help

otpsurvive

Broken In
I doubt, games like crisis need at least 256MB graphic cards, preferably 512 or even more and you have a 128 MB NVIDIA card… I guess its time to upgrade

kanishka

In the books..Studying
Hmmm...Tbh , i have same card in my laptop but i have vista..And with that i can share some ram for dedicated gfx memory..So it becomes 900mb or something...And then crysis run like butter smooth in lowest config...So try installing vista and sharing memory...

Ps:memory sharing facility is not available in xp...

OP
jayantr7

jayantr7

In the zone
Hmmm...Tbh , i have same card in my laptop but i have vista..And with that i can share some ram for dedicated gfx memory..So it becomes 900mb or something...And then crysis run like butter smooth in lowest config...So try installing vista and sharing memory...

Ps:memory sharing facility is not available in xp...

:shock::smile:thanxxxx....can i install vista aside of xp and then run crysis warhead??:p:?::?:

kanishka

In the books..Studying
Well not sure, but i think you could do that...1 thing though you have to upgrade and that is RAM since i had 2 gb so even after sharing it used to be around 1.2 gb or something,if you dont upgrade then maybe game wont run cause ram would decrease from 1gb which is the minimum req...For cheaper option upgrade 1 gb and i hope motherboard would support it too and game would run with playable frame rate at the lowest config... All the best..

Do let me know if you need help in anything regarding it...

kanishka

In the books..Studying
^^

It run on my laptop with this gfx card. And with lowest settings it runs very smooth without lag.

See:

*img532.imageshack.us/img532/6849/gfxr.jpg

So , Jayant i hope it runs on your too.

@nikunj ,

i tried that tool for crysis and it shows me it don't meet requirement then i played game and it is working as smooth as it did before. So I think the tool is unreliable.

Last edited:
OP
jayantr7

jayantr7

In the zone
@nikung
all these testing games devices are rubbish that's why i asked it here...
once i tested prototype it showed it can't run on this graphics card but it's running with 1024*7__somthing and 1 gb ram easily

AND DON'T EVEN BELIEVE ON SYS CONFIG.....FOR REAL TESTING JUST TRT THEM

eman

Broken In
can crysis run on this config

crysis all the way.cant wait to get my hands on that 9800gtx this november...crysis & 9800gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom