Can anyone suggest a motherboard for i7 2600

kumar_

Broken In
Hi friends,

Long back I have bought my system with i7 2600 processor and a Intel DH67CL Motherboard, With 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 RAM, SMPS 600W. Over time LAN and On-board Sound stopped working.

Can anyone please suggest me a Motherboard for my processor i7 2600, which has DDR3 Ram Support (So that I can use RAM from old system) and which has PCIe 3.0 16 Slot (So that I can use a latest graphics cards - I am planning to bye a latest graphics card)

I hope that there should be some way to make use of i7 processor and RAM and just replace the old motherboard, to build a new system which will work for few more years. Instead of throwing away a working processor.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hi friends,

Long back I have bought my system with i7 2600 processor and a Intel DH67CL Motherboard, With 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 RAM, SMPS 600W. Over time LAN and On-board Sound stopped working.

Can anyone please suggest me a Motherboard for my processor i7 2600, which has DDR3 Ram Support (So that I can use RAM from old system) and which has PCIe 3.0 16 Slot (So that I can use a latest graphics cards - I am planning to bye a latest graphics card)

I hope that there should be some way to make use of i7 processor and RAM and just replace the old motherboard, to build a new system which will work for few more years. Instead of throwing away a working processor.
You need to visit local computer shops since i7 2600 is very old processor you have very slim chance of getting a new motherboard or else you have to get new motherboard,CPU and RAM your old RAM can't be used as they are DDR3

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
*www.amazon.in/Gigabyte-Ga-H61M-S-M..._1?ie=UTF8&qid=1527403684&sr=8-1&keywords=h61

*www.amazon.in/Asus-90MB0FP0-M0UBY0..._3?ie=UTF8&qid=1527403684&sr=8-3&keywords=h61

your only choice is h61 board. you will have live with sata2 and no usb 3.0 ports and header.

Top Bottom