Status
Not open for further replies.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
I do not own a phone with a caller ID but have heard that some programs can help me out there. But whenever I download a caller ID software, it shows "unknown number" whenever the phone rings ?

What's the problem ?

Suggestions regarding good and properly working CallerID softwares are welcome.

Please tell me where 2 get good caller ID softwares that work in India.

I use BSNL landline phone

Scorpion

Journeyman
Cellphone or a landline connected to a PC?
BSNL landline?
If it is so, you have to first subscribe for their caller ID service, though they are giving it for free to new connections these days.
Try them out now.

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
check ur modem manufacturer if ur modem supports caller id facility . I know a lot of us just check this out with query modem and check the string , but it still doesnt work .

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Dude get an caller id man, it costs hardly 150 bux, and yes u gotta inform the xchange ppl they gotta enable some service so that the caller id thingy is activated.

vijaythefool

In the zone
Rajkumar the preoblem is with the modem !

u have to get a modem which is capable of displaying caller id !

there is no internal or external modem available from D-link which are capable of caller id .

check out the other brands in the market .

there are many other softwares which can work as an answering machine

search for talking caller id

if u get any information of caller id capable modem do infor me @vijaythefool@yahoo.com or PM, i too need such a modem

godsownman

Padawan
It is the modem only .
Not many modem accept this feature
Regarding softwares Supervoice is a very good one which serves all phone related features like fax. call transfer to extensions , recording greetings and answering machine feature also .....

Try getting that its freeware

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom