Call forwarding not activating

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

I have two Sims in my G4(non-plus) version. I am trying to activate call forwarding in one of the sim's but I am getting the following errors with both sims

*img.xda-cdn.com/sgikEIUePT7P04JIYct9fCK3Z2Q=/https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FsWWymTs.png
*img.xda-cdn.com/5zQuqAr53Kny2higD0PoKGxjaMY=/https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FIizW3Nw.png

What to do now?

Thanks

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
PFA*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171008/55b0cb68fcc4522621ab4608efbb40c3.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171008/c65215233a72b093893dd4f20913d16a.jpg

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
You should call CC about this.I have not used call forwarding but maybe it depends not just on phone model but also network provider support/setting too.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I tried in my phone for the 1st time & got similar error message but after clicking "ok" on all error messages & then doing same thing with 2nd sim,options like "always forward" etc became visible & clickable for both sims & allow entering a number.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I tried in my phone for the 1st time & got similar error message but after clicking "ok" on all error messages & then doing same thing with 2nd sim,options like "always forward" etc became visible & clickable for both sims & allow entering a number.
It's not visible in my phone. Which phone and sim are you using besides jio?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not using any jio sim,airtel(3g) & vodafone(2g) on asus zenfone.In the screenshot you posted,click on "ok" in error message & on any other error messages afterwards.Once all error messages are gone,go back from sim1 call forward settings & select call forwarding settings for sim2 & do the same thing(clicking on "ok" in error messages). Once it is done you should see the option "always forward" etc change to normal/clickable option(unlike before where they are greyed out/non-clickable) for sim2 as well as sim1.You have to click & enter the number to forward call to there only as once you go back to settings(i.e.level above than call forwarding settings) then you will have to repeat this again to get clickable options.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Not using any jio sim,airtel(3g) & vodafone(2g) on asus zenfone.In the screenshot you posted,click on "ok" in error message & on any other error messages afterwards.Once all error messages are gone,go back from sim1 call forward settings & select call forwarding settings for sim2 & do the same thing(clicking on "ok" in error messages). Once it is done you should see the option "always forward" etc change to normal/clickable option(unlike before where they are greyed out/non-clickable) for sim2 as well as sim1.You have to click & enter the number to forward call to there only as once you go back to settings(i.e.level above than call forwarding settings) then you will have to repeat this again to get clickable options.
After clicking ok we are back on the screen where we cannot click anything.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then I don't know,try asking in xda forums.On my phone I can click the options once I do this whole process of clicking OK on error messages for both sims one after the other.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Then I don't know,try asking in xda forums.On my phone I can click the options once I do this whole process of clicking OK on error messages for both sims one after the other.
I was told to stay away from moto there. As per them it might be a bug which will never be rectified as moto has decided not to update this "outdated" phone.

Top Bottom