Calcutta/Kolkata - G2G Thread

Should every Get2Gether have a seperate thread or is this thread fine?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Who Cares/I dont no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Youngling
This is the official Kolkata Digit members Get2Gether Thread.Any further meets or G2Gs we have in Kolkata will be discussed and planned here.As of right now the next G2G is proposed on the 20th of May,2007.Gaurav is the Single Point of Contact(SPOC) for the meet any one can pm him or me for any queries.

Rules of the Meet:-
1)Prior to meet interested members must post in this thread.
2)If you wish to attend the meet then plz P.M. your contact info to the SPOC or me.
3)Place of meet will be unanimously decided by members willing to attend the meet.
4)Agenda to be discussed on the meet has to pre-decided on the this thread as per post from members.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
aryayush said:
Thread reported.

A similar thread already exists.

^^^ Before reporting this thread do a little bit of research dear.The parent thread ie.All Calcuttans in Digit was created by me as well and if u chk the last page of the thread you will undertand why I created this thread.

Okay I have sent a PM to all those who have posted in the All Calcuttans in Digit thread.

Last edited:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
@Arya....u are supposed to come over too:)) u yourself have said so. anyways the Calcutta thread would have become too cluttered, so i guess this new thread is fine.

As for the meet, count me in.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^ count me, i will be there :) but it will be better if venue is in somewhere near DHARMATALA, and time is afternoon....:)

BTW , what do you want to mean by official thread? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
hi dudes,
i am finally back fter a long vacation, goa-mumbai-surat trip. bought canon 350D from jjmehta. nice shop. will tel u later abt it. chillout n have fun till then.

Anindya

In the zone
sysfilez said:
hi dudes,
i am finally back fter a long vacation, goa-mumbai-surat trip. bought canon 350D from jjmehta. nice shop. will tel u later abt it. chillout n have fun till then.

I think this is the wrong place dude. U should have posted in the other thread as this thread is only to discuss the meet.:shock::arrow:

Kniwor

Learner
Hey I think 1 thread was enough for all the discussions, I'll stick to the
"All Digit....Kolkata" thread.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
Anindya said:
I think this is the wrong place dude. U should have posted in the other thread as this thread is only to discuss the meet.:shock::arrow:
hey anindya wats wrong with u. relax buddy.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
No one's giving suggestions for venues???

@Anindya......maybe sysfilez's hinting that he'll be getting the 350D at the meet :)), dats y he posted about it here!

mariner_5147

Broken In
Ok now its Forum, on 20th May. Now, what's about the time!!
But the movie thing is not so attractive. lot of choices, decisions and indecisions. TIMBUKTOO will do fine. Well that's one idea. Lets see...

@gaurav...I was in the Pratibesipara....and a Gaurav used to live beside me...are u by any chance Gaurav Sharma...

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
FORUM ??? i have problem......:(
actually i from outside kolkata, so i dont have much idea how to go there:(
can anyone clearly describe me? Is it near EXIDE Crossing??

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Look, buddy. Forum, in and of itself, is a landmark. People describe other places in respect to Forum. Now how do we tell you where Forum is! :)

Anyway, it is on Elgin Road near Crossword book store. Bhawanipore college is also right there. Ask anyone anywhere in Kolkata. Rabindra Sadan metro station is the nearest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom