• Games owned: 38
  • Games not played: 20 (53%)
  • Hours on record: 1,549.2h

Piyush

Lanaya
Worth: $817 ($237 with sales)
Games owned: 90
Games not played: 63 (70%)
Hours on record: 3,212.5h (93.2h last two weeks)
Games not in store: 10

anaklusmos

Youngling
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $719 ($204 with sales)
  • Games owned: 53
  • Games not played: 28 (53%)
  • Hours on record: 1,254.5h

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
214$ :cry: although i only spent around 20$ from my pocket...........

- - - Updated - - -

btw i dare anyone here to beat this *steamdb.info/calculator/?player=skud79&currency=us :-D

amjath

Human Spambot
214$ :cry: although i only spent around 20$ from my pocket...........

- - - Updated - - -

btw i dare anyone here to beat this *steamdb.info/calculator/?player=skud79&currency=us :-D
As soon as I saw this calculator [MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] came to my mind :D :p

* checks the link*
~$16k
*faints*

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
208 games with a total value of: $2132

Games owned: 208
Games not played: 106 (51%)
Games not in store: 14
Hours on record: 1,408.3h

*steamdb.info/calculator/?player=wuodland&currency=us

ico said:
Racked up so many games because of Humble Bundles and played most of them natively without Steam. Real figure of games not played should be around 50% or something and hours on record should be much greater.
Those Super Meat Boy savegames you game me :D

My account value, I was able to view this even as my steam account is hacked and locked. I got it using the steam id, from dota buff. So it seems anyone can view the details as long as you know the steam id.
Games owned 53
Games not played 29 (55%)
Games not in store 3
Hours on record 2,560.4h (88.1h last two weeks)

P.S: I suggest not to share any of your account info through steam db links, as it has the info regarding your steam id, both 32 and 64 and bit encrypted id. Copy and paste the info but dont share links connecting to them.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
As soon as I saw this calculator [MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] came to my mind :D :p

* checks the link*
~$16k
*faints*

Wake Up. :D

Bundles, playfire, giveaways... lots of free, almost free games there. The real value will be far lesser.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Sometimes it pays to have them in your library. :D There's a board game called Abalone, which I got from GMG using GMG Credit (i.e. zero cost) prior to the game getting bundled in Groupees. And selling the 3 cards that the game dropped fetched me around $3! I did spend some time playing the game, but that was not really the reason to have the game in first place. ;) Same with visual novels.

Just trying to make my hobby as self-reliant as possible.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Sometimes it pays to have them in your library. :D There's a board game called Abalone, which I got from GMG using GMG Credit (i.e. zero cost) prior to the game getting bundled in Groupees. And selling the 3 cards that the game dropped fetched me around $3! I did spend some time playing the game, but that was not really the reason to have the game in first place. ;) Same with visual novels.

Just trying to make my hobby as self-reliant as possible.

You play a lot of Indie games. I have many but I hardly play them, even though I know that there is Playfire rewards going on. :D

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $5214 ($1640 with sales)
  • Games owned: 396
  • Games not played: 175 (44%)
  • Hours on record: 2,309.7h
^^This is my ALT ID.

• Worth: $337 ($114 with sales)
  • Games owned: 25
  • Games not played: 8 (32%)
  • Hours on record: 83.0h