CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
C&C : Generals 2
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Generals_2.png
welcome back,General
Publisher :Electronic Arts
Developer : BioWare's Victory studios
Engine : Frostbite 2

as all of the world's leaders are obliterated in a terrorist attack, leaving behind military superpowers. The Generals

teaser trailer
[YOUTUBE]w6bg6yhyTK4[/YOUTUBE]
screenies
*media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/12/commandandconquergeneralsscreen1.jpg

*media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/12/commandandconquergeneralsscreen2.jpg

the first c&c generals was an RTS revolving around three factions USA,China and GLA(terrorists)

In generals 2 tough there are again 3 factions the European Union,GLA and a yet to be announced faction

Last edited by a moderator:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Any generals players here? whats the basic resource in the generals series? like Tiberium in the Tiberium series.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Any generals players here? whats the basic resource in the generals series? like Tiberium in the Tiberium series.

i'm a generals player. the basic resoures in generals are these huge amounts of shipping crates(or "supply stockpiles" as the game calls them)only thing they're not unlimited like tiberium. Usa sends Chinooks,china sends trucks and GLA sends labourers to get supply crates
here's a pic
*images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090603122225/cnc/images/c/ca/Supplies.PNG

cyborg47

Technomancer
i'm a generals player. the basic resoures in generals are these huge amounts of shipping crates(or "supply stockpiles" as the game calls them)only thing they're not unlimited like tiberium. Usa sends Chinooks,china sends trucks and GLA sends labourers to get supply crates
here's a pic
*images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090603122225/cnc/images/c/ca/Supplies.PNG

Thanks for the info :)
Btw, Tiberium isn't unlimited either ;)

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^ Single player? I'm not sure, may be it was a design decision.
In the multiplayer, its like the amount of time of the game depends on the tiberium fields. More tiberium, longer and brutal matches, and vice versa.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Single player? I'm not sure, may be it was a design decision.
In the multiplayer, its like the amount of time of the game depends on the tiberium fields. More tiberium, longer and brutal matches, and vice versa.

You said same thing in different words. :D

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
C&C Generals 2 is up for pre-order in india on Origin
Buy Command & Conquer? Generals 2 PC Game - Download Command & Conquer? Generals 2 PC Game from Origin

Top Bottom