Buying phone under 13k. Note 4 worth it after note 3?

hgps

Right off the assembly line
1. Budget: already stretched from initial 10k to 13k just to accomodate note 4.
2. Display type and size?: 5.5" or MORE
3. Dual sim: Yes must have
4. Preferred choice of brand: any
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera): Front flash would be great
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).: android/miui
7. Preferred connectivity options: 4G VOLTE
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc): Photography, whatsapp, browsing only, must have fantastic voice clarity. Would not play games or watch videos on it.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration: Note 4 (pardon my ignorance, don't know any other phone)
10. Any other info that you want to share: yes read below please

I hate changing phones frequently. Used my lg optimus for 5 years. then bought note 3 last year in october. Unfortunately, it was a lemon piece, proximity sensor worked erratically (i disabled it permanently) and battery life got reduced by 70%, it even stopped charging (used to take 10 hours to charge from 15% to 50%). In frustration i threw it and now screen is shattered. (yep, i am an idiot, should have RMAed it)

I bought moto e4 plus 20 days ago and its working fine now.

I have an option to give e4 plus to my parents and buy a new phone for me. I am considering note 4 even though my experience with note 3 was poor.

So here's the question, How does note 4 compare against note 3? i have seen it has a 13MP camera istead of 16MP of note 3. Does this mean relatively poor photos? i was barely happy with camera of note 3 and don't want something with poor camera.

Is it a good choice for me? considering i need phone just to take photos, whatsapp and web browsing

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If you can wait, Mi A1 is rumored to have same hardware as Mi 5x but will come with stock Android. If you can't, Moto G5+ got a price drop recently and arguably has the best camera under 15k budget for now.

Top Bottom