Buying laptop for school project and web surfing

somnath sengupta

Right off the assembly line
Guys i have chosen some basic laptop for my girls school project and web surfing also watching some movies. I have shortlisted some deals at snapdeal. Please guys tell me what to choose.
1. Lenovo Essential B490 (59-364701) Laptop (2nd Gen PDC B960- 4GB RAM- 500GB HDD- 14 Inches- DOS) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com
2. ASUS F201E-KX262H Laptop (3rd Generation Intel Pentium Dual Core-2117U- 2GB RAM- 500GB HDD- 11.6 Inches- Windows 8- Intel HD Graphics) (Pink) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com
3.Lenovo IdeaPad B590 (59-390109) Laptop (Intel Pentium Dual Core B960- 2GB RAM- 500GB HDD- 15.6 Inches Screen- DOS) (Black) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com
4.HP Pavilion g4-1315AU Laptop (AMD Dual Core A4-3350M Processor- 4GB RAM- 500GB HDD- 14 Inch HD Display- DOS- Discrete Class AMD Radeon HD 6480G Graphics) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com

quicky008

Technomancer
For the requirements you've specified,the last laptop in the list i.e. the one with the amd a4 cpu should do just fine.

It will be better if you answer this questionnaire first:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html

ashusood331

Broken In
Before deciding on which laptop to buy, I would like to know what all important features & price range you have taken into consideration for your daughter's laptop. From the provided models links except Hp Pavilion, all 3 laptops run on Pentium Dual Core (2nd generation & 3rd generation) and have 500GB capacity. So if you are not taking the features difference into consideration then I would suggest you to go for 'ASUS F201E-KX262H Laptop' which covers more interesting features and is priced at better range.
However if you want to buy a more popular brand then 'Lenovo Essential B490' could be your second option which also range in budget price. The main point is that these laptops should help your daughter in her personal & business work.

Top Bottom