Buying known international vs India made brands pc components

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
In case you don't know, BBK owns oppo, vivo, Oneplus, realme & iQoo. They have 40%+ market share in India.

Similarly, I assume there are 10+ desktop GPU makers, according to you? There are just 3, Nvidia, AMD & Intel.
Leave it, he doesn't want to understand so nobody can make him understand. This is a perfect example of this saying:

Those who want to believe, no proof is necessary. Those who don't, no evidence is sufficient.

quicky008

Technomancer
kunnusingh maybe a rep of dolgix,despite his claims to the contrary.

2nd hand or refurb hdds are highly unreliable(Esp. the latter)-i bought a few of them a couple of years ago and almost all failed within 6 months to 1 year of purchase.And their smart parameters were all ok initially -despite this they went bad within just a few months.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
  1. I bought a 1TB HDD for backup purposes for around 1k or 1.1k from the local market in Delhi instead of buying a WD.
  2. NVMe - I don't remember the name, but I bought it from TataCliq for instead of buying a Samsung NVMe.
Buying a used product will always be cheaper than buying a new one. TataCliq isn't a manufacturer when it comes to computer hardware.
Again, nobody is going to suggest that people buy stuff from unknown brands who just put their sticker on the product (cough micromax, lava, karbon, intex phones cough).

Top Bottom