Buying Dell 17R 7737 lapton from China

rohitshakti2

In the zone
I want to buy the following laptop. Can anybody tell how can i buy it from china or nearby countries for cheaper and with warranty.

Buy Dell 17R 7737 17.3-inch Laptop (Core i7-4510U/16GB/1TB HDD/Windows 8/2GB Graphics), Silver Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ That crap ULV i7 again and outdated discontinued 17R :rofl:

Buy Asus ROG GL552JX DM087D Core I7 4720HQ 4GB 1TB 15 6" Full HD 4GB Graphics | eBay and upgrade the ram (max 16 GB)

Fill the questionnaire too.

OP
rohitshakti2

rohitshakti2

In the zone
^ That crap ULV i7 again and outdated discontinued 17R :rofl:

Buy Asus ROG GL552JX DM087D Core I7 4720HQ 4GB 1TB 15 6" Full HD 4GB Graphics | eBay and upgrade the ram (max 16 GB)

Fill the questionnaire too.

Need a laptop with good built quality . Had a Dell Inspiron 17" in mind
1) What is your budget? 55-70K
2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Specifications for size or weight ; 17+" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Office suite, PDFs, firefox with ~ 10tabs.

music/video/game, totally used at home place.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
5th gen i7 , 6GB RAM, 1 TB HDD,

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Dell and only Dell.

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Can I buy any of the suggested laptops from China or nearby with warranty as they would cost me lesser ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Like I suggested on this post
Good 17" laptops cost 100k+ in India and around 90k (clevo/sager from xotic PC). That model you have in mind is ~2 year old and discontinued. Nobody buys laptop with 750M for 70k when you have laptops with 860M for 75k (or 960M for ~80k, clevo/sager laptops)

Don't fall for 5th gen i7 gimmick, most are just ULV dual cores.

Dell build quality is crap for the price (I have a Inspiron N5110)

Besides, if the laptop would be used in home only, get a desktop with GTX 970 (or GTX 960 to save money)

OP
rohitshakti2

rohitshakti2

In the zone
That's the best one in your budget. Unless you want to increase budget and get Lenovo Y50.

If you want to import after all,
XOTIC PC | Sager NP7155 (Clevo N155SD) - 15.6" Gaming Laptop

We hav'nt imported anything till now. What are the import charges if we import the above laptop and how ?

And if we can import, why not a 17" laptop ? Can't we get 17" laptop outside India in the budget upto 70K ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
We hav'nt imported anything till now. What are the import charges if we import the above laptop and how ?

And if we can import, why not a 17" laptop ? Can't we get 17" laptop outside India in the budget upto 70K ?

Import Duty+ Customs + Shipping charges vary from 15-30% of the laptop's base price. I would recommend getting it here unboxed through an acquaintance in USA rather than importing it to save all that extra cost.

Top Bottom