Buying computer parts from Newegg.

titaniumshield

New to this forum
Greetings,

Recently my power supply stopped working and i wanted to buy a new one. I was looking for Seasonic MII-12 Evo 520W as it has modular cables and all in black. The only problem is i can't find any retailer or any online site that sells the particular model.
So, if i buy the PSU from Newegg how will i deal with warranty and return, i mean what will the procedure since the product is being shipped from US through Newegg?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I don't think Seasonic is offering international warranty. Better ask Indian sellers when it will be available and wait till then or buy the one which is available. If you're buying from US, obviously you will be paying more by paying shipping and customs. Those extra money can be used to get something better from India. Like M12II 620 EVO or RM550.

OP
titaniumshield

titaniumshield

New to this forum
I don't think Seasonic is offering international warranty. Better ask Indian sellers when it will be available and wait till then or buy the one which is available. If you're buying from US, obviously you will be paying more by paying shipping and customs. Those extra money can be used to get something better from India. Like M12II 620 EVO or RM550.
Corsair RM 550 isn't available and i i've checked the pricing. It is about the same, on top of that MII 12 620 is not available with any seller.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Don't want to hijack, but I am also interested in a good and modular PSU, would be great if you guys can mention prices along with the PSU names.
Thanks!

nac

Aspiring Novelist
That's bad. I thought AMD graphics are in high demand for miners, didn't know they are after modular too ;)
Send mail to online sellers and wait. They may arrange something in few days/weeks time.

Hey! It's available.
Seasonic M12II-620 EVO M12II Series 620W Modular Power Supply with 80+ Bronze Certification

OP
titaniumshield

titaniumshield

New to this forum
That's bad. I thought AMD graphics are in high demand for miners, didn't know they are after modular too ;)
Send mail to online sellers and wait. They may arrange something in few days/weeks time.

Hey! It's available.
Seasonic M12II-620 EVO M12II Series 620W Modular Power Supply with 80+ Bronze Certification
Is this site legit? I'm sorry but i'm not aware of this particular site.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
What is your budget and what do you primarily use your system for?

Gaming. I don't have a very high end system (specs in my sig) but currently its getting power by Corsair VS450, which is not good for long run. As I'll have to change it, I want to go all the way for modular one.
Budget is not fixed as such. Can shed more if product is good.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Gaming. I don't have a very high end system (specs in my sig) but currently its getting power by Corsair VS450, which is not good for long run. As I'll have to change it, I want to go all the way for modular one.
Check @chimera201 signature and follow his signature.
Bronze rated is good enough. Higher rated if you're paying a lot for electricity. I guess you're not in a hurry, wait for Seasonic M12 II 520w to come in stock.

OP
titaniumshield

titaniumshield

New to this forum
You can check Corsair RM 450. They are quite good and they also have modular cables.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
OCZ is selling Seasonic for 6900/-
Newegg at almost half the price but I am skeptical about the custom and other charges.

Top Bottom