Buying advice

lakhim

Broken In
Hello Guys,
This post is in reference to my other post Gaming laptop around 25-30k in Laptops and Netbooks.

I have short listed three Laptops from HP and many people would roll their eyes on looking at the list but its just for the reason I swing in extremes.
I can indulged in hardcore gaming to just not even glance at latest games ( too lazy)
However, it will be used mainly for watching movies, listening to music and net surfing and extra juice in laptop required for CRYSIS( God knows if I will ever complete it)

The laptops are HP 15-g009AX Notebook (APU Quad Core A8/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (G8D85PA) ,
HP Pavilion 15-n020AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A4/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Ubuntu/ 1GB Graph), HP Pavilion G6-1318AX Laptop (APU Dual Core A4/ 2GB/ 320GB/ DOS/ 1.5GB Graph). :cool:

I would like to know where I can buy them in Bangaluru.

Found suggestions in Google to go visit SP Market or some Shops dealing exclusively in HP products.
But I'm very confused what to do as I stay in Mysore and will get only 1 day week off to go and buy the stuff.
Also one can suggest a good smart card and keyboard-mouse combo to go with it? :lol:

Will be really grateful for it.

Top Bottom