Buying a new phone at 15K

Aakarshan

In the zone
Hi, guys i am buying a new phone, currently i am using Nokia Lumia 730 and want to buy a new phone.

Budget - 15K

Screen size - Any size below 5.5" will do.

Dual Sim - It will be a advantage of having two sims

Preferred choice of brand - Sony,Moto,Lenevo etc.

Camera - I do not use camera alot, any camera with taking superior photos will do.

Operating System - Android

Connectivity - 4G, IR blaster, (saw a usb - c type port on few phones), fingerprint sensor.

Primary use of handset - I will use this phone for regular, play songs, browsing internet, playing games like fifa 16 and MC4.

Any specific phones in consideration? - Lenevo Zuk Z1 because it does have 801 chipset, FHD display,cynagon os,fingerprint sensor, usb c - port,4100 mah battery.

Moto G 4 Plus - SD 617 will be a downgrade in comparison to Lenevo Zuk Z1,FHD display,Android Os N and O guranteed update,fingerprint sensor.

Any other info that you want to share? -

I just need a phone that should not lag, after doing whatsoever with it.I will use it as my daily driver, and will use it for playing games too,knowing that gaming is the only stressful thing to the phone, - it should do it fine.

One more thing that i would like to bring in contrast,

that Lenevo has 64 GB inbuilt memory but no expansion slot.Wouldn't it be a problem in future?
And Moto G 4 has 16 GB but have adoptable storage.I really want to ask can i install games on sd card on a Moto G? Are there any limitation and disadvantages following by it? Thanx.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
64GB is good enough....Even 32GB is okay for most people nowadays

I'll suggest that you go with Zuk Z1 or RN3 32GB
I am too leaning towards Lenovo Zuk Z1.
Hey if you know, where i can get some good deals on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact or Z3 Compact on ebay or some other place? Root can solve the storage problem.

I am too leaning towards Lenovo Zuk Z1.
Hey if you know, where i can get some good deals on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact or Z3 Compact on ebay or some other place? Root can solve the storage problem.

Thats a stark contrast... Why sudden change of mind? Or is it for someone else?
I couldn't find any listings for new Z3C

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
Thats a stark contrast... Why sudden change of mind? Or is it for someone else?
I couldn't find any listings for new Z3C
The reason is i love small screen size phones.
And i do love sony phones
Having used sony phones in the past.I am a fan of sony phones.
I do like small phones with small screen size factor.The last phone that i have used was 4.6 incher.That's why i am thinking to get a small phone something from the sony's 'compact' lineup.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
I am using Z3C as my secondary phone and it serves the purpose well - great battery life, good speed, perfect size and will be getting Marshmellow update. But you wont get IR blaster and fingerprint sensor with it. I bought it around October 2015 and that time the shopkeeper told me the company has stopped the model (which was hard to believe but it wasn't available on many sites or was way too expensive than the street price)

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
I am using Z3C as my secondary phone and it serves the purpose well - great battery life, good speed, perfect size and will be getting Marshmellow update. But you wont get IR blaster and fingerprint sensor with it. I bought it around October 2015 and that time the shopkeeper told me the company has stopped the model (which was hard to believe but it wasn't available on many sites or was way too expensive than the street price)
Yeah i am hoping that if i could get some good deals on those phones.

Tommorow the phone Lenevo Zuk Z1 will go live on sale.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Go for ASUS Zenfone MAX

Reason to buy ASUS zenfone max :-
Powerful Performance: Octa-core processor, 2GB/ 3GB RAM variations and 32GB internal storage expandable up to64GB
Uncompromising Battery: 5000 mAh battery with OTG cable that turns the Zenfone Max into an innovative charger for other devices
Inimitable Style:Sleek, durable and available in three interesting colours, the phone sports an air of luxury and offers heightened personalization

Looks like a rep

Top Bottom