Buying a Motherboard....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
My friend is buying a Motherboard+RAM+processor this december. What is the best combo he can find within Rs 10000? (He is going to use onboard graphics, so it should be good.)

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Choto Cheeta said:
welcome back :p long time no hi :lol:

may be you have missed this this :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71700

very true...its a perfect guide for people who want to but hardware right now

premsharma

In the zone
Choto Cheeta said:
welcome back :p long time no hi :lol:

may be you have missed this this :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71700

I think you should upgrade this guide, since then lot has happened

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
In this thread(*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71700), people seem to overlook what I requested, so please answer my queries in this thread.

My query was:

My friend is buying a Motherboard+RAM+processor this december. What is the best combo he can find within Rs 10000? (He is going to use onboard graphics, so it should be good.)

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Jus visit the link provided above. u can very well get all the rates n the possible combination ur friend can think about..... have a happy time shopping

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
premsharma said:
I think you should upgrade this guide, since then lot has happened

thnx for the tip, but did u paied a visit to the last pages of the Thread ?? usually members do try and help out if some one posts a certain budget and needs to suggest the most up2date config !!!

I am not a paid employee so updating the thread is not my JOB its just a voluntary effort which i put when I get some free time to spend on this forum... so yes I try my level best to keep all information which I have provided up2date but then again time is a mojor factor so, its once a 40 or 45 days the thread 1st post would go through a mojor update :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom