Buying 1Tb external HDD ~Rs4k

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
contact the toll free number!

Ok now its done, created RMA and got the mailer. Now i have to pack it well.

Ok , why does it say that i have to use a traceable carrier to "SEND THIS" to given mailer address!! Should WD not take care of this?

Last edited:

ravi847

Journeyman
Guys I've used WD ultra but the speeds are not that good, its the Passport(without the ultra) which has good read and write speeds but it is costly right now on fk
OP can go for Transcend StoreJet 25M3 2.5 inch 1 TB External Hard Disk if he is looking for durability as it says it is shock proof(I don't know any better)

- - - Updated - - -

For rma and all WD is recommended but the ultra has just average read and write speeds

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
can we claim warranty on that amazon bought hard disk, the page does not mention anything about warranty

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
As long as you have a valid bill & authorized seller there must be no problem in claiming warranty. Warranty is headache of manufacturer & not seller.

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
sorry for OT- I bought a WD my passport ultra from amazon. It was delivered today and i was surprised not to find any bill or purchase invoice in the package. Will this create any issues in case i have to RMA it in future?
all my previous hard disks were purchased from local shops and they always provided a purchase invoice with it.

Top Bottom