Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 or wait for Zenfone 3 ?

shaunakx300

Right off the assembly line
I am considering to pick up a phone under 13k. And i have looked up a number of phones and their reviews.
Among them i found the Redmi Note 3 to be the best of all, compared to other budget segment phones out there.

On August 17 the "Z3Nvolution" is going to hold a Press event in India. Slowly but surely Asus is launching the Zenfore 3 and its brethren across Asia.
While the spec are the same considering the battery and few other ups and downs. Asus would make a better phone compared to xiaomi.

Until the phones is released, its hard to say which phone is better. Only time will tell if i make the right decision or not...

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
After using Redmi Note 3 and previous Asus phones, I think the Redmi Note 3 won't disappoint anyone, it runs smooth, nice interface, fingerscanner is fast and very responsive, good pictures in daylight (struggles a bit in low-light conditions) and doesn't heat up much.

But the ZF might have better front camera. The build of the previous ZF are bad (my ZF5 volume and power buttons broke easily) and from my personal POV Asus Phones looks dull. I also used ZF2, and even with 4 GB of RAM, the RAM management was very poor.

The new Redmi 3S Prime looks good too.

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
for added info- Redmi Note 3 doesn't support hidden wifi (if no SSID broadcast), also extra back cover might be the culprit. There was no other wifi issues I faced as of now.
Avoid Redmi note 3-its wi fi keeps on disconnecting- a major defect.i am returning my new one

andy_65_in

Padawan
Anyway the so called smartcheck y flipkart showed redmi ok so they wont exchange.the phone seems to be working now on wi fi.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^ It's underpowered as well. They messed up by using SD 625 instead of SD 652. :lol:

heh i imagine the person who ordered the SoCs made a typo and wrote 625 instead of 652.. when the batch of 625s arrived, Asus realised the goof up and the higher mgmt said, heck we'll go with the 625s..

xD

Top Bottom