Burnout Paradise Remastered

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Burnout Paradise Remastered will finally bring Big Surf Island to PC

Not for PC at this time, launching for consoles on March 16th.

Trailer:-

Screenshots:-
*media.contentapi.ea.com/content/dam/ea/burnout-paradise-remastered/images/2018/02/bpr-ss-02-tunnel-run-2-16x9.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

*media.contentapi.ea.com/content/dam/ea/burnout-paradise-remastered/images/2018/02/bopr-screenshot-4k-14-billboard-nologos.jpg.adapt.1456w.jpg

*media.contentapi.ea.com/content/dam/ea/burnout-paradise-remastered/images/2018/02/bopr-screenshot-4k-19-topcrash-nologos.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

*media.contentapi.ea.com/content/dam/ea/burnout-paradise-remastered/images/2018/02/bopr-screenshot-4k-18-hotrod-nologos1.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

Official Link

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Still for 2018, the graphics is not good enough especially considering the price.
Not exactly. The game felt ahead of its time. The slow motion crashes seemed so artistic and fun. Had so much fun playing this and party mode with my friend. I really hope we got BP 2.0 with new and enhanced party mode and a new map instead of this remaster, which doesn't seem to add anything than resolution.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Not exactly. The game felt ahead of its time. The slow motion crashes seemed so artistic and fun. Had so much fun playing this and party mode with my friend. I really hope we got BP 2.0 with new and enhanced party mode and a new map instead of this remaster, which doesn't seem to add anything than resolution.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
Obviously a new game at $60 would have been better than remaster at $35. Since NFS Payback implemented some of those mechanics (or maybe all ?), so it seems a better choice for racing enthusiasts IMO. The original game goes for dirt cheap during sales.

gameranand

Living to Play
Obviously a new game at $60 would have been better than remaster at $35. Since NFS Payback implemented some of those mechanics (or maybe all ?), so it seems a better choice for racing enthusiasts IMO. The original game goes for dirt cheap during sales.
If visuals are improved then its good thing. Burnout Paradise is one game that is around a decade old and yet I play it when I just want to cool off. No other game give me that feel.

Dirt games are not everyone's cup of tea. They are not arcade games where you can do however you want to. You have to be careful, pressure is always there unlike Burnout game.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Not sure if "remastered" will be worth it tbh. WE WANT NEW MAP IN BURNOUT PARADISE!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Wow, I played the shit ton of this game, I never realised there was a DLC missing on PC.
Do owners of this game get the remastered for free or is it typical EA :D

Top Bottom